256. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

223 87.11%
  • no

9 3.52%
  • who cares

24 9.38%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    voted, but i bet there will be 5 threads about this before it's done..

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by 05typesdc5 View Post
    voted, but i bet there will be 5 threads about this before it's done..
    are you on crsx.com?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetnessinfall View Post
    what's the point of winning this if we can't beat the best?
    That is a good point. At the very least we may be able to say that we won this battle and we have something to talk about with Apple folks. When they come back and say they did not know or they did not vote since they thought it would be a slam dunk you can always comeback with, "well just like elections, if you don't vote you have no right to complain".
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    That is a good point. At the very least we may be able to say that we won this battle and we have something to talk about with Apple folks. When they come back and say they did not know or they did not vote since they thought it would be a slam dunk you can always comeback with, "well just like elections, if you don't vote you have no right to complain".
    lol of course
    voted!
    http://learning.palm.com/splg/webos/

palm / webos learning video
    Voted pre. I too hope that they put and keep this on the top of the front page.

By the way, I'm voting for Palm not Verizon!
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
  7.    #27  
    I Think Just Hearing Some Good News About The Pros Of Our WebOS And Seeing How Me REALLY Match Up Against The Industries Hottest Phones Through Votes From REAL People Is Enuff Reason To Vote And Wanna Win! Im Tired Of All These Biased Articles About Palm And WebOS. This Will Show What Really Should Be Said.
  8. Evansgw
    how in the world did the blackberry tour beat the iphone 3gs lol.
    I think there may be strategic voting going on.

In the next round, BB Tour v Droid, it might be a good idea for us all to vote for the BB Tour, so in the final round we don't have to go up against the Droid.

Wow, Pre is blowing away the HD2...
    are you on crsx.com?
    yes sir... lol are you? i use this same screen name on 4 forums lol

Quote Originally Posted by jdiperla View Post
    Wow, Pre is blowing away the HD2...
    yeah but lets not get cocky, look what happened to blackberry buahahahahaha

OK P|C guys we need the vote article, with the updated voting box moved to the front page, top of the list. With the addition of the PDK article, the vote article isn't even on the front page anymore.

Pretty please, with sugar on top?

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butters3605 View Post
    OK P|C guys we need the vote article, with the updated voting box moved to the front page, top of the list. With the addition of the PDK article, the vote article isn't even on the front page anymore.

Pretty please, with sugar on top?
    I'm sure the editors are well notified by now. I know for a fact multiple people have sent the link and request to the admins. Give it some time.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    even though this just a pointless poll like many people have said, I think it has already helped the image of palm. First of all look at how the opinion of the article has changed since the first two matches. Before they seemed liked they hated palm and wanted them gone, but now in their latest review it seems like they might actually want to get one and are impressed. This might be the same case with a lot of voters, they are interested now about palm because no one expected they would still be in this thing. So they might go out and research about it. Keep up those votes
    Guys, tip PreCentral and ask them to post this on the site! Although Palm Pre Plus is leading this contest, awareness will do no harm.
    just voted.
    Quote Originally Posted by javier70 View Post
    Guys, tip PreCentral and ask them to post this on the site! Although Palm Pre Plus is leading this contest, awareness will do no harm.
    As noted by Abbysol, THE ADMINS KNOW. They are already involved in this thread and it takes time to get it posted. Take a deep breath.... we still have 19+ hours...
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    i would think that 100,000 if not more have been visiting this site this month.

this is what you call free advertising. If we can get thousands of people to at least take a look at the Pre/Pixi in the stores or research on the internet and maybe even buy one, then this poll wouldn't be for nothing. also this is one more thing people could make home made commercials about.

i enjoyed the Podcast last night, but why wouldn't a palm supporting website not put this on the front page is beyond me. You have to remember that it's not just precentral user coming to this site, it might be the other voters for the other phones coming here and checking it they are not going to want to see the doomcast post on the front page, lol.

m2c
    We're killin it. The hd2 has no chance.
    its probably going to be between the droid and the pre looks like it will be close
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast