1.    #1  
    Hey guys I just have a quick question, I have a theme installed on my phone that was working perfectly fine until my friend tried to download another theme while I still had one installed. I know that you aren't suppose to have 2 themes at once so I turned the phone off, mid download, to stop it. (is there a way to stop preware apps from downloading?) Now my lock screen is whatever screen I close the phone on, for example if I turned the screen off on this thread then turned it back on, I would see this page and it will even rotate with the accelerometer but it just has the circle to drag up with no bubble or "drag to unlock" text. I don't really want to fix it because I like it better than the lock screen, but I was wondering if it is a coincidence, or due to multiple themes? And if someone could make this into a theme I think that would be pretty cool
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    You can stop Preware from downloading, by swiping the app closed (I know, it's not an optimal solution, but hey, it works! ). However, I do not recommend this when Preware is downloading feeds...

The lock screen issue seems to be courtesy of WebOS 1.4. A Luna restart usually clears this up. Go into the menu in Preware, and select "Luna Manager", then "Restart Luna". If this doesn't fix the issue, I'm not sure where to go next (it's worked for me every time (at least 4 times since the update to 1.4)).

HTH,
    -Jerry
    Uniden PC100 -> Visor -> Visor Pro w/VisorPhone -> Tungsten T -> Tungsten T2 -> Tungsten T5 -> TX -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Evo 4G
  3.    #3  
    Thanks dude, but now after the luna restart I have no lock screen at all haha
    does it look like this:

if so i think it's a 1.4 bug.. my old pre did this after 1.4 and my phone broke and i got a new one and it still does this so i take it it's 1.4 i've never had a theme on my new phone.

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by 05typesdc5 View Post
    does it look like this:

if so i think it's a 1.4 bug.. my old pre did this after 1.4 and my phone broke and i got a new one and it still does this so i take it it's 1.4 i've never had a theme on my new phone.
    Yeah man it looks like that, I'd like that to be the normal lock screen. Hmm so after plugging the phone in to charge and unplugging the lock screen is back to normal haha gotta love those 1.4 Issues
    yep.... i thought that was how it was going to be when i first installed 1.4 on my old phone, i was like man that looks nice, then it went away i was like ***, then it came back and i posted it on here everyone said it was a bug.. so w/e

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    Global Posts
    809 Global Posts
    Yes it's a 1.4 bug, and it's totally random. It'll work fine for a few hours, or even a day or two, then the lock screen goes away. Has nothing to do
    with themes or patches.

ian