1.    #1  
    This is a request that no jokes concerning the Palm Pre, patches, updates, anticipated apps, etc. be allowed.

While jokes are funny (I have had professional comedians laughing in the past. I love to joke. This is not funny, though.), our phones are expensive, even with a discount, and our time is valuable. Installing some useless patch is not something to laugh about.

I would appreciate the owner of this website, and his personally-selected moderation team, to spearhead this.
    I'll hold my tongue that day.
    Or will i? .....
    Muhahahah.......

Just kidding.
    You won't have to worry about me, and I completely understand your concern about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by ego2001 View Post
    This is a request that no jokes concerning the Palm Pre, patches, updates, anticipated apps, etc. be allowed.

While jokes are funny (I have had professional comedians laughing in the past. I love to joke. This is not funny, though.), our phones are expensive, even with a discount, and our time is valuable. Installing some useless patch is not something to laugh about.

I would appreciate the owner of this website, and his personally-selected moderation team, to spearhead this.
    You are a day early with your April Fool's Day joke!! You should have waited and posted this tomorrow morning.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    lol THIS THREAD IS A JOKE AND SO Are U
    LOL im laughing because your request will fail guaranteed.
    Are bad people born that way? Or did something go terribly wrong?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by neno23231 View Post
    lol THIS THREAD IS A JOKE AND SO Are U
    My level of worth > yours in all aspects of life.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    how you gonna tell somebody what tha can and can't do on this website.. FREEDOM of speech you make no sense....
    He didn't tell anybody what to do, he made a request.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grabber5.0 View Post
    he didn't tell anybody what to do, he made a request.
    so what
    Just so you know, we never let false information go if we catch it. Feel free to report anything that you feel is inappropriate. Rules work the same each day.

Thanks!

Thread Closed.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com