1.    #1  
    I want to spend the money I don't have in games and apps that I'll only use once and then they'll stay there wasting space and bandwidth over a webOS Doctor...

No, seriously, in Mexico we still don't have access to paid apps, any clues?
    Well first of all it's March 31 ALL day. til 11:59:59 tonight so They might be working on it. 2nd please learn to use the Search. Many posts have been made on this already. Other people are beginning to see apps appear but it is a slower process.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    I want to spend the money I don't have in games and apps that I'll only use once and then they'll stay there wasting space and bandwidth over a webOS Doctor...
    Thats exactly what I want to do! Fill my phone with games and junk, yeah!
    ___
    Have already Pre-ordered my Nintendo Pre 2
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    2nd please learn to use the Search.
    If YOU use the search function (in which I always rely) and look for "paid apps Mexico", you get about 6 results, mine being the only one referring specifically for Mexico.

Or should I've stated Mexico on the post title??

Grr.. Nice way to begin the day :S
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    But Ive never been to Mexico
    ___
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumpin View Post
    But Ive never been to Mexico
    You should come, just avoid the conflicting states
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    ___
  8.    #8  
    Ok, two paid apps just appeared on Appscoop. I get an error but I think it's because I don't have 1.4.1 yet.

I'll hold until Caj and Unixpsycho releases their 800mhz kernel for 1.4.1 and then update
    Awesome isn't it. Paid apps are coming in March. It's March 31st, 11.30pm and I'm downloading 1.4.1. But they kept their word!
    < M105 - M130 - M515 - T|T3 - Clié UX50 - T|x - Pré - Pré 2 - TouchPad 16GB>
    [url]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hz-R View Post
    Awesome isn't it. Paid apps are coming in March. It's March 31st, 11.30pm and I'm downloading 1.4.1. But they kept their word!
    TRUE! will it fix all our woes tho!
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Wait so you complain about getting paid apps, which was announced to need 1.4.1, and you won't even update anyway?
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    Wait so you complain about getting paid apps, which was announced to need 1.4.1, and you won't even update anyway?
    Yep!!

I was just representing the Mexican Pre demographic

hahahaha

Nah, seriously, I do want paid apps, but I think there's nothing worth right now in the Mexico app catalog, so, until I find something good, or if the 800mhz patch update comes, I'll update to 1.4.1, not a minute earlier.
    Idk, some of the 3D games are pretty fun. They'll probably hit later tonight, but caj will probably release the new kernal pretty fast so whats another few days in exchange for lightning speed.
  14.    #14  
    If they do hit later tonight, I may just upgrade. But, really, there are only about 3 3D games that I'd like to play. I'll think about it

Besides, Telcel often lags about a week from the official updates. I really want to be proven wrong tho
    palm needed how many months to allow the access to pay-apps in europe? and all they come up with, is the possibility to buy apps with a credit card, what by far the most people in germany for example don't even own?

sorry palm, you failed again