Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    First UK paid app this morning in the UK Modern Combat 3.74 at 6.45am!
    Just noticed it here in Germany as well! Funny though, I use my Pre with English language settings and get the price in as well, but it's 4.99 here! Might be a mixup though ( for )
    Off we go!
    I have that in Canada too.. but what happens when you click to buy it? I get a message "Application not available in your region"
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    Im also getting the same message and im in the uk on o2, so it looks like they havent quite sorted it out yet
    yeah im in uk and i get not available in your region, they must be updating the international store as we speak
    True, it's just started, so we'll see how things progress.
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Yes! All we need now is a way to enter our creditcards..
    not a single app on Swedish store yet, neither free nor paid....

The app store WORKS though
    Cannot buy here yet either, same message. So close and still so far... :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Theonlyix View Post
    not a single app on Swedish store yet, neither free nor paid....

The app store WORKS though
    Only free apps all over. But that's the price you pay being outside the zone, I guess
    WebOS still makes sense.
    congrats, I'm happy for yous guys
    Blimey after all the excitement the best we get is one app...... Where is the other 1000 or so apps available elsewhere
    Quote Originally Posted by karstenskov View Post
    Only free apps all over. But that's the price you pay being outside the zone, I guess
    SAY WHAT? You are in denmark and have all the free apps?
    With my german lockfree Pre, activated in France (with a french sim) and currently used in Italy with an italian sim (mobile world, mobile life...) I CAN SEE MODERN COMBAT with its price in €!! But also have the "not available in your region" when requiring the download...

I was saying to myself it would never work in my case, and this morning was already thinking to put it at sale on eBay. SO FAR doesn't look so bad as would have thought, I will give it a few more days ;-)

If definitely there is no short term solution for Pre users outside of O2 contracts in Europe, I will give away. It is too frustrating not to be able to use fully the device, while still having paid 500€ for it to Palm... Pity, I really love it and do not see anything as good in the competition. But, yes, in the competition in particular iPhone, you can use it fully featured from anywhere...
    O2 UK – just the 1 as well...also Modern Combat at 3.74

patience everyone! we'll get the 1000 or so apps!
    Strange, the app was there this morning but seems to have disappeared in the last 15 minutes. I take it they are working it all out right now?

I'm wondering how we will be able to enter our payment information...
    David Vogt - Founder and administrator of Photography Union
    Follow me on Twitter! --- Add me on Facebook!
    Yep, one app, and same error message. Still don't know if I'm gonna need a credit card or whether the cost will be added to my bill.
    The important setting is Regional Settings. When you have there Czech Republic like me, you see Kc4.99 and that would be great price (0,20 EUR). My phone is German PRE, Language English, Formats Czech Republic
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pichenette View Post
    With my german lockfree Pre, activated in France (with a french sim) and currently used in Italy with an italian sim (mobile world, mobile life...) I CAN SEE MODERN COMBAT with its price in !! But also have the "not available in your region" when requiring the download...

I was saying to myself it would never work in my case, and this morning was already thinking to put it at sale on eBay. SO FAR doesn't look so bad as would have thought, I will give it a few more days ;-)

If definitely there is no short term solution for Pre users outside of O2 contracts in Europe, I will give away. It is too frustrating not to be able to use fully the device, while still having paid 500 for it to Palm... Pity, I really love it and do not see anything as good in the competition. But, yes, in the competition in particular iPhone, you can use it fully featured from anywhere...
    Before today, could you actually see any of the free apps?

Here in Sweden we havent had any apps for three long months and there aint any visible now either. Not that I had any hopes or so.
    Treo 180 270 600 650 Centro Pre Pr3 tPad tPad4G
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast