Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacklight View Post
    Please, no more of those Google translations, I seriously can't stand that anymore and also wouldn't buy any of those apps...
    Care to contribute some more translations for Outline Tracker? There are still many "strings" on apptranslate.com without translations.
    Quote Originally Posted by DougReeder View Post
    Care to contribute some more translations for Outline Tracker? There are still many "strings" on apptranslate.com without translations.
    Sorry, personally I'm a little short of time right now! But be patient I'm sure you will get your translation, I will help out again after Easter
    IPK FETCHER <-> An attempt against geo-filtering
    I'm in Norway with a Norwegian NetCom SIM on a German unlocked Pre. I got the update early, but still only free apps in the catalogue. I don't have the 'Preferences & Accounts' option in the apps menu. (Edit: Whoops - just realised this is not the right thresd for this post. Sorry.)

Does anybody know how the Palm store decides who can get the paid apps? Is there a way to fool the store? It feels strange to search for a hack that allows me to buy something...
    Last edited by Navelfluff; 04/02/2010 at 11:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by graemer View Post
    Nada... My Pre is in the UK being repaired so I have missed out on this wonderful occasion. Its just not the same experience on my backup Treo 650!
    same...cept i dont have a treo as my backup... i have a really really really old nokia.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Setup was a breeze and I've just bought:

• DrPodder
    • Twee

And when they're available I intend to buy:

• Scoop
    • Checkers Pro

I'd planned to buy Bad Kitty over Twee but I was sick of Tweed (trial) and couldn't stand it any longer.
    Last edited by laze; 04/02/2010 at 12:03 PM.
    You're invited to follow me on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    Before today, could you actually see any of the free apps?

Here in Sweden we havent had any apps for three long months and there aint any visible now either. Not that I had any hopes or so.
    Here in Norway, we have 421 free apps available. No purchaseable apps though...
    Bought Dr Podder, Top Stocks, that Digg app which is good and My Feeds but still waiting for NewsRoom which I have also bought for my Android HTC Legend, it's a great RSS app. Is there a paid version of Tweed? Can't find Bad Kitty anywhere.
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    I've bought a couple of games (Lets Golf and Modern Combat: Sandstorm) drPodder and Digloo (really well executed). There doesn't seem to be a international version of Tweed yet even though they are mentioned on the WebOS update card! According to @badkittyapp the latest version that is being tested is going to released internationally.
    Havent bought anything yet. Pretty fed up with the app cat. No real productive apps still such as a London Tube app or any travel apps and a big lack of apps dedicated to the UK user. Seems to be games, games and silly apps along with re packaged internet crap. The iPad will have taken devs time and energy up so not expecting anything other than more of the pointless apps we already have. Waiting for:

London Tube app
    News apps
    Sports app
    Train journey planner app and an app such as the Highways Agency app that the iPhone has.
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    Bad kitty is in the UK app store now
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456