Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    To be fair there was talk of a update to 1.4.1 last week as there have been some bugs identified in the current 1.4 version.
    Google Maps has had numerous updates without having to download anything. These are probably web based apps that they can update on their end.

Seeing 5 paid apps in Appscoop now, all crap. Was hoping for a DocsToGo surprise... (I know, I know)
    Last edited by Hz-R; 03/31/2010 at 06:27 AM.
    I cannot reveal my source, I only found out myself this morning could I maybe ask you for a little trust that I am right. If it does not happen then by all means flame me. I putting on my flame retardent suit now

We were ahead of the US when we got the 1.3.5.2 as opposed to their 1.3.5 update, so that would not be beyond the realms of possibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theonlyix View Post
    SAY WHAT? You are in denmark and have all the free apps?
    I'm in Denmark and have the UK 400+ free apps
    Quote Originally Posted by runebune View Post
    I'm in Denmark and have the UK 400+ free apps
    damn.... Sweden is so much bigger, and we still have no apps....

If palm doesnt remedy this, im gonna send an email to someone about something sometime!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hz-R View Post
    Google Maps has had numerous updates without having to download anything. These are probably web based apps that they can update on their end.

Seeing 5 paid apps in Appscoop now, all crap. Was hoping for a DocsToGo surprise... (I know, I know)
    Where do i find this appscoop?
    [QUOTE=Theonlyix;2345281]Where do i find this appscoop?[/QUOT

Open the app cat and where it says search type in appscoop.

Should bring it up. Don't expect any decent apps in there either at the moment.
    damn.... Sweden is so much bigger, and we still have no apps....

If palm doesnt remedy this, im gonna send an email to someone about something sometime!!!!
    What firmware are you on? Sprint/WR? What about meta doctor settings? Palm Profile region?
    [QUOTE=nsabournemouth;2345286]
    Where do i find this appscoop?[/QUOT

Open the app cat and where it says search type in appscoop.

Should bring it up. Don't expect any decent apps in there either at the moment.
    With no apps in app cat, thats a wrap on that.. darn. ty anyway
    What firmware are you on? Sprint/WR? What about meta doctor settings? Palm Profile region?
    webos 1.4.0
    fw CU0.5.27(241)

havent used meta doctor, palm profile is Swedish. phone is german O2 imported.
    webos 1.4.0
    fw CU0.5.27(241)

havent used meta doctor, palm profile is Swedish. phone is german O2 imported.
    How did you activate the phone?
    Last 10 mins app catalog hasnt loaded up any apps.....

I have a feeling...
    Quote Originally Posted by markda2000 View Post
    I cannot reveal my source, I only found out myself this morning could I maybe ask you for a little trust that I am right. If it does not happen then by all means flame me. I putting on my flame retardent suit now

We were ahead of the US when we got the 1.3.5.2 as opposed to their 1.3.5 update, so that would not be beyond the realms of possibility.
    I think parity is top of their game atm, so to fragment over a server based installation would seem strange, however, to combine the release of international apps, with 1.4 bug fixes on the same day, that would be impressive and plausible
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    Last 10 mins app catalog hasnt loaded up any apps.....

I have a feeling...
    Mine is working as usual, maybe there's something wrong with you connection.

@Theonlyix: atm there are 406 apps available in Austria (none of them paid). Have you tried the IPK fetcher?
    Quote Originally Posted by dr fnord View Post

@Theonlyix: atm there are 406 apps available in Austria (none of them paid). Have you tried the IPK fetcher?
    got it working now. 486 apps in UK store all free. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by dr fnord View Post

The IPK feed from palm does not link direct to the file any more, so not working any more, I have implemented a fetcher my self, and it doesn't work either.
    No problem activating them in Sweden, unless you have "Telenor" as mobile provider, then you have to use a Telia or Tele 2 sim card.

Oh, and before 1.3x patch the "free" apps were working....
    Last edited by Theonlyix; 03/31/2010 at 08:41 AM.
    My phone was activated by my Swedish Tele2 SIM-card, which might have been the problem. Had it been activated in Germany, by a German card it would most likely work but I do not want to test this now since it will make me lose a lot of data...

I tried it once with my fiancée's German card but as it was a PAYG card it did not want to accept the data-transmit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterbay View Post
    My phone was activated by my Swedish Tele2 SIM-card, which might have been the problem. Had it been activated in Germany, by a German card it would most likely work but I do not want to test this now since it will make me lose a lot of data...

I tried it once with my fiancée's German card but as it was a PAYG card it did not want to accept the data-transmit.
    Well I used a meta doctor process to activated my pre, and It works well.
    Something strange is going on again. Just looked in the folder of recent apps and the count has gone from 471 down to 140!!!!!!

Was just checking to see if paid apps were working yet?
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast