Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Hi all, yesterday I was really happy to get my new palm pre from mail, its a unlocked pre from O2 UK, so right away i plugged in my sim card and everything seems to work fine until i start reading up on how to do various things.. so first off when i first started the pre, it didn't ask me to make a new profile, so I thought that's a bit weird, and from the internet some one suggests to do a full reset, so I did that, and run the 'first time' app, it asks me which language i want to use, and then it restarts back to the desktop, again, no where does it ask me to make a new profile... anyone have any idea on how to get around it?

second thing is i keep on getting 'The action could not be completed. Try again later. message in the app catalog, which makes me want to throw my pre at the wall cuz now i have no apps!! and why do i want this phone with no apps??

anyway i have read a couple of solutions especially from this link yaroc.ch/Palm/WebOS/AppCatalog/Re-Installing App Catalog v1.1.3

but all the file links are broken or taken away, can someone please please please send me those files if they still have them? pocpocpocky@gmail*com
    thanks a ton guys..
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    no one can help? =(
    Run WebOS Doctor on your Pre. You probably would have gotten more attention in the GSM Pre forum.

Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    thanks very much Kyusaku, I followed your instructions and it worked perfectly now! I can even access the app catalog!! i am sooooo happy right now!! thanks again.