1.    #1  
    So my phone will be here tomorrow and just so I am prepared, what are the best websites out there to find patches, themes, apps ect....
    Prethemer.com for themes.
    Patches you can find in Preware.
    And apps are in the App catalog that comes with the phone.
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
    you're on it!
    Quote Originally Posted by linkboom View Post
    So my phone will be here tomorrow and just so I am prepared, what are the best websites out there to find patches, themes, apps ect....
    For starters, did you search this site much? All you're requesting is right here tied up in a neat little bow.
    We can not control the direction of the wind. However, we can adjust our sail.
    Quote Originally Posted by kkumar99 View Post
    you're on it!
    +1

no need to go anywhere else really.
    i hope youre PRE-pared now.... i just had to since you didnt.
  7.    #7  
    I looked around at the apps, but didn't see anywhere to download to my desktop. Most of my blackberry apps I had to download to my computer then install. Maybe I'm jumping the gun a bit?
    Quote Originally Posted by linkboom View Post
    I looked around at the apps, but didn't see anywhere to download to my desktop. Most of my blackberry apps I had to download to my computer then install. Maybe I'm jumping the gun a bit?
    all over the air in the "cloud"...no need to download to the computer...except for webos quickinstall which you can use to get preware (and overclock, etc if you're interested).
    Im not sure if this is some kind of joke, so im just dont going to give a answer lol
    Appetite**|**Stuff Your Palm for downloading and searching apps faster