1.    #1  
    Just from looking at the bracket, does this mean we are facing the HTC HD 2 tomorrow? If that's the case, lets get another victory and move on to the finals..

March Smart Phone Madness Game 12: Motorola Droid vs. HTC Hero
    Vote hero. If that can beat droid are work is done.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    Vote hero. If that can beat droid are work is done.
    +1
    Just voted for the Hero. And if I'm not mistaken, yesterday's battle had about 20K votes by this point, while they're struggling to break 10K votes. I'm feeling good for our chances.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    I voted for Hero because it's a sprint phone but isn't the Hero a droid also?
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    no way should we ever lose to a windows mobile phone.
    The Hero is an Android phone just like the Droid is, but, truth be told, the Droid is way more powerful and better than the Hero. So of course, we are voting for the Hero now so that when the time comes that the Pre is facing off against the Hero, we can all vote for the Pre and kill the Hero!

What Windows Mobile phone are you talking about jwinn35?
    the droids going to win... I'm not surprized..
    They still haven't broken 10K votes total. And the HTC HD2 won with only around 1700 votes, if I'm not mistaken.

So, I'm predicting that the Pre will stomp the HD2 and the Blackberry Tour will demolish the Droid, to set up a BB-Palm rematch. We'll need to bring our A game for sure...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Im guessing no one here really cares to vote for the hero in order to get the droid out the way
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    I voted Droid just because it's a better phone...
    i voted hero
    Poor little Hero, It reminds me of the little engine that could.
    The hero needs some of that precentral love right about now lol, Android sucks.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Ah, so if we vote for the Hero now, it'll be up against the Pre later--rather than the somewhat formidable Droid?
    wow the pre is wining so far, lets keep it up guys we can do this