Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hi,

Is anyone having problems accessing the App Catalog? For the last 45 minutes, I've been trying to access it. When I go to recent or explore a category, I get nothing but the spinning circle. Web IS working.

I am on the Verizon Wireless network in South Central Pennsylvania. I don't know if it might just be regional.

Take care,
    Panagiotis
    i am in Canada and its the same here, but remember apps to go national on march 31/2010 and thats tomorrow.
    might have something to do with that.
    hust!!
    A. Hardwick 3rd
    normally when this happens it's because they are updating the catalog. Are you in europe?
    same here
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I'm getting the same response in PA.
    Global Posts
    437 Global Posts
    I can't access the catalog.
    same in Winston Salem, N.C.
    I'm in Canada (BC) and getting the same thing for the past hour or so. Hopefully the changes are being put into effect, just have to wait and see.
    Quote Originally Posted by hust View Post
    i am in Canada and its the same here, but remember apps to go national on march 31/2010 and thats tomorrow.
    might have something to do with that.
    They go international*
    There's a lot of large applications (and small ones, for that matter) that have updates today (preparation for 1.4.1?) I'd bet the server is just getting killed.
    it's flash 10.1
    I have sprint and same thing happening here.
    I'm guessing when it comes back up, international folks will have paid apps. Good for them!
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Nope, mine's back, and no paid apps. Just a temporary glitch I'm guessing. And the wait continues... lol

I'm also guessing there's a lot of people constantly checking the Catalog to see if the paid apps are available yet.. hammering the servers.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    Are you in europe?
    South Central Pennsylvania = Mid east coast USA and, no still not working.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Still not working here!
    I'm on sprint in iowa I did get it to load for a second and I did see tom clacys h.a.w.x s though
    working now. Just got caste of magic for 99c

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    I'm back up now... Thanks
    Last edited by notimeoff; 03/30/2010 at 09:30 PM.
    + The Search Function is your Best Friend!
    + Reading the Entire Phone Manual can be Very Enlightening!
    + Want to thank someone here for helping you? Throw them a "Thanks"!
    It shows, but it takes a bit to load.
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast