1.    #1  
    I was at work today reading about the Pre Plus winning the poll against Blackberry. I thought I'd go over and see what the other team thought and maybe try and do what I think they do to us at Precentral.

So I started asking questions and the next thing I knew I could hear crickets....

I'm sure that eventually someone will chime in and try to aswer my question, but I think it's funny that after 7 hours nobody at crackberry has had anything to say. It's probably safe to say that they will figure out I was messing with them but I don't care.

Check it out:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f146/pa...torius-445147/
    kool
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    lmao, That was toooo good, they still didn't answer you. i think they are on to you lmao, total silence after that
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    If you want real answers, you have to ask people who have used both extensively. I have used Blackberries for work for the last 8 years or so (since before they were Blackberries), and before I got the Pre I had a Pearl for my personal use.

Security, tried-and-true integration with corporate e-mail/calendar/network, BBM, big keyboards are all major reasons why I prefer Blackberry to Pre. I have not used any of the Blackberries that use the newer OS, but I have just as many UI complaints with both OS4 and WebOS. Neither are really polished.

However, I couldn't take the slowness and bulk of the Blackberry anymore for a cell phone. I was sick of the keyboard on the Pearl, and the Pre seemed like the perfect compromise between size and ease of typing. The Internet browser on the Blackberry is totally ****ty, too. Love having the "real" internet on my phone now.
    Last edited by Speebs; 03/30/2010 at 09:11 PM.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Speebs View Post
    Security, tried-and-true integration with corporate e-mail/calendar/network,.
    I wish someone would explain this to me.
    I am hooked up to my company's server and recieve all emails about 5 seconds after they are sent. I think thats pretty fast.
    My schedule is all done on Outlook (exchange) and everything is synched perfectly.

Does Bb do this differently?

*I'm being serious, I'll keep the sarcasm for Crackberry.com.

Can someone tell me the difference in the way that my pre is hooked up to a server and the way a Bb would be?
    actually, one of things that are preventing me from dropping the Pre is the email app, I really do like it.