1.    #1  
    I don't know if anyone's noticed, but since the latest Pandora update, if you pause a song for a few minutes and then un-pause; it'll start again from the beginning (but not necessarily always).
    Just pause it in the last half-minute.

THEREFORE, HENCE, WHEREAS, I'M SAYIN' THOUGH -- What's to stop us from finally being able to repeat songs on Pandora now??
    As Stewie says: "Hmm?!?"

...... just a little hint hint from ur favorite poster- me, dbd.
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 03/30/2010 at 04:34 PM.
    wha? that's not really a trick. it might be because the server implements a way to resume tracks and/or go to the next one without being too specific of where in the song you left off.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    wha? that's not really a trick. it might be because the server implements a way to resume tracks and/or go to the next one without being too specific of where in the song you left off.
    Hey, if you could find a way to repeat songs in Pandora, that's a trick in my book at least.
    I call that a bug.
    that's more like a bug
    Global Posts
    112 Global Posts
    Nice! I found I used to be able to pause and 'scrub' back to the beginning of Slacker Radio songs on the PC (now apparently disabled)... it's a small, fun surprise if you're like me and enjoy a repeat listening of a song on occasion.

It's a trick in my book, Thanks.
  7.    #7  
    Well, a bug that's benefits us is good, right?
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayo View Post
    Nice! I found I used to be able to pause and 'scrub' back to the beginning of Slacker Radio songs on the PC (now apparently disabled)... it's a small, fun surprise if you're like me and enjoy listening to the same song a few times in a row on occasion.
    Exactly what i'm sayin'.
    buggy!
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayo View Post
    It's a trick in my book, Thanks.
    its nice when you pause it when its just started because you have to do something where you can not listen to it for a few . then you come back and restart and it starts back from the beginning . it real nice .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Sort of a bug, but probably won't be fixed. Most likely after pausing for a minute or 2, it stops streaming data. And when you retry streaming the data again after being terminated it can't determine the pause point hence it begins the song from the beginning.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    its nice when you pause it when its just started because you have to do something where you can not listen to it for a few . then you come back and restart and it starts back from the beginning . it real nice .
    Yeah, i noticed it quite some time ago, but didn't think to use it to my advantage until today.

(Besides- I haven't made a thread for at least a week now. I was due.)
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 03/30/2010 at 07:33 PM.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    Sort of a bug, but probably won't be fixed. Most likely after pausing for a minute or 2, it stops streaming data. And when you retry streaming the data again after being terminated it can't determine the pause point hence it begins the song from the beginning.
    Yeah. It's amazing how it knew how to do this before, right?
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    cool
    I noticed this after the update too. I found it by mistake and thought the same thing. Too bad pandora plays the same songs over and over anyway. Give it a little bit and you'll hear it again. Don't get me wrong, I still love pandora. In my opinion better than slacker radio.