Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by delta7 View Post
    I felt shafted until my bill comes, then I would assume pre plus owners feel shafted.
    Is there a big price difference? 450 min,unlimited data/txt/mms/mobile2mobile. $64.00. I got a new contract after not having one for 2 years. Then 5 weeks later I hear about the Pre Plus. Yes I am disappointed. Only because I could have a better pre. The pre as a whole I am very happy with. Is 512 megs of ram better? Yes. Is 16 gigs of storage better? Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by delta7 View Post
    I felt shafted until my bill comes, then I would assume pre plus owners feel shafted.
    LOL

I don't feel shafted by Palm or Sprint, that's just how it goes. Only thing that I'd really like to have is more memory. My Pre is pretty close to filled up. Other than that I'm happy with my Pre.

The only reason I feel a little shafted is because I had a Centro so I liked the form factor of the Pixi and it's keyboard better. I ended up buying one for new price on release because I didn't want to upgrade and renew my contract. The rep assured me, "it's just like a Pre, but in a better shape." (I know better now.)
    Well I finally started to get ticked because I realized I was missing out on 3d games and "soon to come" flash (not that I really needed either) because of the Pixi. I also couldn't use the LED as a flashlight and for some reason that really bothered me.
    Long story short, I finally gave in and used my upgrade to get a Pre about a month ago. So when everyone is getting this new device I'll probably be jealous. But I'll try to patiently wait so I don't end up buying another phone at full price. If the next device released is tempting enough I might just have to get another line.
    Global Posts
    625 Global Posts
    Shafted? No way! I've been enjoying my Pre twice as long as the peeps on the new carriers. Still on numero uno (knock on wood). So is wife.

Now if the next product beyond the Plus line (Ex: Pre II) hits anyone other than Sprint 1st I'ma RAAAAGGGGEEE.

Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    I've had my Pre for 7 months and my build quality has been excellent. Running the 800MHz patch and a number of other patches and stability is excellent. I'd love to have 8GB more storage but I am perfectly happy with my phone.
    Store Manager, Authorized Sprint Retailer and Authorized Service Center for Sprint/Nextel devices. Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    Rocking the Evo Shift 4G till Pre3 lands.
    Like it has been posted before, it's just the nature of technology. While us Sprint users got ahold of WebOS first, the Verizon people will get the benefit of having a more polished phone. They go hand in hand.

The next question is who gets the next WebOS device? Hopefully Sprint will pick it up before the majority of Pre contracts expire. Palm will definitely release a device for the summer to meet this need. I'm kind of surprised that we haven't heard much in that regard. It's all a matter of time.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    Palm will definitely release a device for the summer to meet this need. I'm kind of surprised that we haven't heard much in that regard. It's all a matter of time.
    Whatever it is, I hope it contains ARM Cortex-A9 Multiprocessor technology. I don't care if it's on a TI board, or nVIDIA. Just give me that power under the hood.
    Dave Cook | Fort Myers, Florida | Palm pre | Touchstone | Vaja iVolution Deco
    Quote Originally Posted by olidie View Post
    Shafted? No. But I would like to have the option of upgrading to the plus. I do feel like the plus should have been release from day one.

I'm hoping that the next pre keeps the form factor and add 3.5" screen, glass LED Display, Titanium casing, better wider version of the pixi keyboard, 1ghz processor, and palm should add an on screen keyboard. And of course, BB like construction.

With that said, I'm in love with my pre just as much as a teenage boy loves his right hand. Or maybe even more.
    Make that a super AMOLED screen with at least a 1500mah battery and GSM, and you just described my dream phone. Palm, take notice!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Real jonezen View Post
    Is there a big price difference? 450 min,unlimited data/txt/mms/mobile2mobile. $64.00. I got a new contract after not having one for 2 years. Then 5 weeks later I hear about the Pre Plus. Yes I am disappointed. Only because I could have a better pre. The pre as a whole I am very happy with. Is 512 megs of ram better? Yes. Is 16 gigs of storage better? Yes.
    if your minimal minutes user like you or I, you'll pay the same on all carriers (roughly 70-80 a month) But if you use alot of min., Sprint has the best plans by far.
    I was a little mad about the specs of the pre+, but then got over it
    Just one word..... NO!

Ok, so not just one word. I love my Sprint Pre. It still kicks all others tail!!! Thanks to Homebrew and the devs? My pre ROCKS! (As does my wife and sons).............
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandez21 View Post
    if your minimal minutes user like you or I, you'll pay the same on all carriers (roughly 70-80 a month) But if you use alot of min., Sprint has the best plans by far.
    The 450 is for Landlines. I know 1 person with a landline so its not a big deal to me.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123