1.    #1  
    I have set up two AIM accounts on the pre, and it's been a few times I write to someone and they're like "who is this?" because its going thru the account that I don't have their username on. Obviously this sucks.

Anyone knows a workaround?
    nope...thanks to palm..theres no workaround...and trust me, they are not developing a solution.
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    I guess its safe to assume that you have the same buddies listed on both accounts? Maybe try deleting certain buddies and having them only on the one account in which you want to chat with? Hope that works.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    nope...thanks to palm..theres no workaround...and trust me, they are not developing a solution.
    Arghh.. I hope they do.

Quote Originally Posted by chichi View Post
    I guess its safe to assume that you have the same buddies listed on both accounts? Maybe try deleting certain buddies and having them only on the one account in which you want to chat with? Hope that works.
    I'm not 100% sure on this, I will check later.. that would make a bit more sense but still not really great
  5.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    how are you able to sign on two AIM accounts on the pre?
    You can add as many as you want in the messaging application
    yeh I have same problem

I need to be able to select which aim account to send from if they are going to allow multiple accounts
    I have not used the IM functionality of webOS.

1) Do you have separate conversations like SMS?

2) Is the account to which a message was sent used for replies?
    1) yes

2) not sure what u mean, but i would say yeh, except that (per the topic title) you wont know which account you're sending from. Of course if you only have 1 account then def yes