1.    #1  
    ok so the cummin 2 us 31st which is tomorow yes,but when tomorow because of the time differance?its not the same but 4 example the new maps for modern warfare 2 were ment 2 be released tomorow (here in the uk anyway)and the available 2 download now so im wundering if we might get them earlia than we expect?any1 else have any opinions?
    So who thinks it will be midnight? and midnight which time zone? I'm on holiday from work for a week starting tomorrow so I'll be up
    i cant wait, i hope midnight UK...but webOS updates don't come through untill about 2am GMT so...probably something similar
    Bank balance!------------- brace yourself!
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 sisters View Post
    Bank balance!------------- brace yourself!
    quoted for truth but i have a bad feeling it isnt going to live upto the hype
    UK PRE USER
    Apart from the email about paid apps coming end of the March.There hasnt been any other confirmation, Am worried it wont come but fingers crossed and I hope the prices aint gonna be a rip off
    such a small group of uk pre users lol
    i hope people dont expect all the apps to shift over at midnight...or even late tomorrow...I doubt we will see a lot of the apps for a few weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    i hope people dont expect all the apps to shift over at midnight...or even late tomorrow...I doubt we will see a lot of the apps for a few weeks.
    i just can't wait untill i can click on instal in preware and not get ****ed off that a stupid 99c (60p) is stopping me from using it!!
  10.    #10  
    im sik of seeing things in preware cliking 2 instal and ending up with the "this is not available in your country" BS,most apps won't b available 4 us but hopefully a few will in the 1st 24 hrs but all NEW apps should be so lets hope thers a load in the pipe line ready 4 the next 24/48/72 hours we can enjoy
    ok so not midnight
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalild View Post
    ok so not midnight
    told you.
    Quote Originally Posted by djuvee View Post
    im sik of seeing things in preware cliking 2 instal and ending up with the "this is not available in your country" BS,most apps won't b available 4 us but hopefully a few will in the 1st 24 hrs but all NEW apps should be so lets hope thers a load in the pipe line ready 4 the next 24/48/72 hours we can enjoy
    100% agreed
    i'll be up most the night so i shall check later on for you

EDIT: Also, maybe flash on it as well as I've been hearing that will be an app and not an update

EDIT: As of 01:44, there is nothing but the app store is hit and miss with loading anything up...

EDIT: As of 02:31, I can not access anything. It loads the front page and I can't go on any catagories... Definatley something happening...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sjholland87; 03/30/2010 at 08:34 PM.
    My App Catalog is working the same as usual at the minute?
    Quote Originally Posted by m.adenit View Post
    Apart from the email about paid apps coming end of the March.There hasnt been any other confirmation, Am worried it wont come but fingers crossed and I hope the prices aint gonna be a rip off
    There were two emails, one saying paid apps end of March and one saying that developers need to send to Palm an meta update (information update) with the descriptions/other info for the app to be available worldwide.

The developers also had to check the boxes for the countries they will sell in.

It specifically listed Canada, Mexico, and Europe (Spain, Germany, UK, France, and Ireland) as being the locations that should get paid apps on March 31st.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    There was 1 paid app as of 07:00GMT and now 11:00 GMT the app has .....gone! In AppScoop there are 2 paid apps and they don't look that great but they don't work anyway even though they are priced in 's. Got a feeling we aren't going to see any decent apps out of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by sjholland87 View Post
    i'll be up most the night so i shall check later on for you

EDIT: Also, maybe flash on it as well as I've been hearing that will be an app and not an update

EDIT: As of 01:44, there is nothing but the app store is hit and miss with loading anything up...

EDIT: As of 02:31, I can not access anything. It loads the front page and I can't go on any catagories... Definatley something happening...

Turn off dev. mode =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Theonlyix View Post
    Turn off dev. mode =)
    Why do you believe dev mode has anything to do with it?

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals