Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 61
  1.    #1  
    The Bell App Catalogue no longer has the 'beta' banner in the corner. Aside from that there are no other differences, no paid apps are showing, just the same old freebies (251 at current count).

    I don't know if this is just the first phase of getting paid apps up here in Canada or if this is as far as Bell is going to take the catalogue.
  2. #2  
    Paid apps are being made international March 31st. Well known fact.
  3. #3  
    Yeah what's the deal with that?!?! When are 3D games coming in? My App Catty wont even open right now keeps saying "the app catalogue is currently unavailable ."

    HURTING...
  4. TyBec's Avatar
    Posts
    175 Posts
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    #4  
    I have 499 free apps on bell. Wierd
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by TyBec View Post
    I have 499 free apps on bell. Wierd
    Is that just a recent jump in the number of free apps where you live?

    In Calgary, Bell only has 251 free apps.

    You're so right, it's Weird!
  6. #6  
    in ontario i have 499
  7.    #7  
    So Ontario has 499 free apps, and Alberta only has 251......why on earth is there a difference?? It should be exactly the same across Canada. Anyone have any insight?
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by wunderbar View Post
    Paid apps are being made international March 31st. Well known fact.
    There are never any facts when it comes to dates that Palm throws out there. Where've you been?
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Harnoy View Post
    So Ontario has 499 free apps, and Alberta only has 251......why on earth is there a difference?? It should be exactly the same across Canada. Anyone have any insight?
    The only thing i could think of is Ontario has a bigger population, but that shouldn't be any reason for the difference.
    Well maybe.
    I'm surprised you stuck with it. It didn't sound like you would.
  10. #10  
    Just checked, the EU catalog also lost the beta badge, but no paid apps yet. 302 free apps available.
    Getting credit card and wish list ready :-)
    Last edited by Hz-R; 03/30/2010 at 05:51 AM.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Harnoy View Post
    Is that just a recent jump in the number of free apps where you live?

    In Calgary, Bell only has 251 free apps.

    You're so right, it's Weird!
    In Edmonton I have 499 as well.
  12.    #12  
    There are some new free apps showing in the Calgary app catalogue, but the total number of free apps has now slipped to 248. Anyone else in Calgary have the same numbers?
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hz-R View Post
    Just checked, the EU catalog also lost the beta badge, but no paid apps yet. 302 free apps available.
    Getting credit card and wish list ready :-)
    will credit card be the only way to purchase apps?
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    ...
    I'm surprised you stuck with it. It didn't sound like you would. ...
    Hello again. I have always said that my jump point would be when the new iPhone came out, and contingent upon Palm / Bell having not released the paid app catalogue by then.

    So far, so good..... we are supposed to be seeing the paid app catalogue on the 31st of March.

    There are performance issues with WebOs, however those I can live with and Palm has been working steadily on updates.
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Weaser999 View Post
    In Edmonton I have 499 as well.
    yea, it's int he 500 area, I have no idea, at all where he got 251 from.
  16. #16  
    501 in Montreal this morning.
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by wunderbar View Post
    yea, it's int he 500 area, I have no idea, at all where he got 251 from.
    I got the number from the same place you did....inside the app catalogue!! The number showing in Calgary right now is currently at 250. Once again....anyone else in Calgary able to verify this??
  18. gwhelan's Avatar
    Posts
    24 Posts
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    #18  
    506 showing in New Brunswick
  19. #19  
    So, I feel dumb, but how do I see how many apps are available?
  20. #20  
    Just go into "Popular" or "Recent" and leave the search bar blank, the number of 'hits' is shown in the top right corner. 506 right now in Kitchener, Ontario...
    Yeah, uhh... it's Kevin. (KevinT was already taken.)

    PalmPilot Professional, Palm V, Kyocera 7135, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Palm Prē & Prē 2, HP TouchPad & Veer
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions