Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I had 506 in Ontario this morning, now its 139.
    139 in Toronto Ontario.. I guess it's a country-wide drought (lol)

Hey how many apps do American Sprint/Verizon customers see?

And.. doesn't the app counter take into account (meaning subtract) the # of apps you already have loaded?
    Quote Originally Posted by caryopsis View Post
    where did you look that up?

all I can find on mine is hardware version: A
    In the Phone enter ##786#
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    In the Phone enter ##786#
    I guess mine was built on august 21st
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Okay, whew. I just happened to check my app count right after it mysteriously dropped for everyone. I'll undo that heart attack now.
    Bell Palm Pre
    When Bell says "It's ON," I'm pretty sure they mean it as a threat.
    139 is the magic number. Bah.
    look for the 1.4.1 update before the catalog, it's been said 1.4.1 will enable the paid apps
    arg, phone battery died, 20minutes before I can go home
    paid apps info available (download not working ATM) go trough the app website to send the game link to sms

almost there...
    Nice down to 13 apps in the catalog. I think you can get them all by category view but in recent. For some reason they are removing them...
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    update must be coming very soon then!?
    I wouldn't hold my breath
    yeah it is coming soon for sure. XD
  15.    #55  
    The Canadian Palm website in their support section under OS updates has 1.4.1 showing with a release date of April 1st. (today technically) That, however, may be the release to Bell date, when Bell releases it to the user base may be totally different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harnoy View Post
    The Canadian Palm website in their support section under OS updates has 1.4.1 showing with a release date of April 1st. (today technically) That, however, may be the release to Bell date, when Bell releases it to the user base may be totally different.
    Palm Support : Palm Pre Bell - Software update information and release notes for Palm Pre for Bell

Nice going, Palm... now I'm going to waste an entire work day because I'll be at work staring at my Pre and keep hitting the refresh update button...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post

Nice going, Palm... now I'm going to waste an entire work day because I'll be at work staring at my Pre and keep hitting the refresh update button...
    yeah, join the club, at least I managed to get my palm added to the restricted wifi network :P
    It's out now
    And I've got 746 apps in my catalog with it. That's no 2000+, but it sure beats the 506 I had last time I tagged in here and kills the 106 I saw this morning!
    Yeah, uhh... it's Kevin. (KevinT was already taken.)

PalmPilot Professional, Palm V, Kyocera 7135, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Palm Prē & Prē 2, HP TouchPad & Veer
    the problem is that when it was announced that paid apps were going international Palm said that developers had to re-submit their apps with the regional availability they wanted. If the developer did not do that, the paid app would be stuck in US only, until they do re-submit it and basically check a box that says make it available outside the US. It's unfortunate that more developers haven't done this, as 2 apps I wanted to pay for first, Twee and drPodder, are not available for me to give my money to.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast