Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 61
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by ktessner View Post
    Just go into "Popular" or "Recent" and leave the search bar blank, the number of 'hits' is shown in the top right corner. 506 right now in Kitchener, Ontario...

    Hehe. Thanks.

    506 here too.
  2. #22  
    506 in Edmonton still. I've been through the whole app store and I can't find anywhere where it might say 251, maybe there are 251 in a specific category.......

    The odds of it being different between Calgary and Edmonton, or anywhere else in canada for that matter, are virtually 0%
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by wunderbar View Post
    506 in Edmonton still. I've been through the whole app store and I can't find anywhere where it might say 251, maybe there are 251 in a specific category.......

    The odds of it being different between Calgary and Edmonton, or anywhere else in canada for that matter, are virtually 0%
    The number that I'm using (currently at 250 in Calgary) is found by launching the App Catalogue then pressing 'Recent'. The number is in the white search bar at the top at the right hand side. Regardless of your assertion that there is a virtual 0% chance of there being a difference, there most assuredly is a difference.

    I can't possibly be the only Calgarian on these boards..... come on.... anyone else in Calgary?? We need a confirmation on these numbers.
  4. #24  
    Yeah, I just noticed the "Beta" tag gone today! Great news! There are a couple of paid apps I am drooling over.
  5. #25  
    That happened to me before (not listing all the apps available). Think it was due to using a modded Sprint 1.3.5 (when bell was taking its sweet sweet time releasing it). Doctored again when the bell 1.3.5 when it came out and all the apps were listed correctly.
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkenedreality View Post
    That happened to me before (not listing all the apps available). Think it was due to using a modded Sprint 1.3.5 (when bell was taking its sweet sweet time releasing it). Doctored again when the bell 1.3.5 when it came out and all the apps were listed correctly.
    Oh ho, that might be the reason. I'll look at doctoring later on tonight when I have the time. Thanks for the possible fix.
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by ktessner View Post
    Just go into "Popular" or "Recent" and leave the search bar blank, the number of 'hits' is shown in the top right corner. 506 right now in Kitchener, Ontario...
    507 right now in Toronto. Come on, open up the app store already!
  8. #28  
    507 in Pickering, Ontario.
  9. staedtler's Avatar
    Posts
    69 Posts
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    #29  
    Um, holy crap, mine only shows 140! What the hell have I been missing out on?? (Granted, I only ever use Preware anyway...)

    The paid apps release won't come too soon!
    Bell Palm Pre
    When Bell says "It's ON," I'm pretty sure they mean it as a threat.
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by Staedtler View Post
    Um, holy crap, mine only shows 140! What the hell have I been missing out on?? (Granted, I only ever use Preware anyway...)

    The paid apps release won't come too soon!

    Woah there, mine (in the UK) showed 483 half an hour ago and now it's 140 - ***?
  11. #31  
    Wierd, my Luna restarted when attempting to start Preware, then the App Catalog icon is now a blank square...

    BTW where are you guys checking the app count?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

    It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

    Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  12. #32  
    app count in NB: 140
    was 507 like 30 minutes ago
  13. #33  
    Palm CA | Palm webOS update | Amazingly powerful. Surprisingly simple.
    palm canada is showing a pixi in their webOS 1.4 picture, prediction for the future or just default picture for everyone?
  14. #34  
    140 in Banff! ***
  15. ramhaddad's Avatar
    Posts
    3 Posts
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    #35  
    last night i checked my app catalogue n i had 507 apps, this morning it dropped to 140 for some weird reason
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by caryopsis View Post
    Palm CA | Palm webOS update | Amazingly powerful. Surprisingly simple.
    palm canada is showing a pixi in their webOS 1.4 picture, prediction for the future or just default picture for everyone?
    And in their calendar it shows Sunnyvale, CA (that's where they are). I'm sure it's just a common stock image.

    Palm USA | Palm webOS update | Amazingly powerful. Surprisingly simple.

    You see the exact same image on the US site.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

    It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

    Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    And in their calendar it shows Sunnyvale, CA (that's where they are). I'm sure it's just a common stock image.

    Palm USA | Palm webOS update | Amazingly powerful. Surprisingly simple.

    You see the exact same image on the US site.
    true.... sucks, the pixi would have been a good addition to bell's phone lineup
  18. #38  
    139 apps at the moment....
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by caryopsis View Post
    true.... sucks, the pixi would have been a good addition to bell's phone lineup
    With Bell stores still carrying Pre's as old as launch date (one I got a day ago has a build date of Aug 15), I kinda doubt they want to carry the Pixi.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

    It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

    Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  20. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    With Bell stores still carrying Pre's as old as launch date (one I got a day ago has a build date of Aug 15), I kinda doubt they want to carry the Pixi.
    where did you look that up?

    all I can find on mine is hardware version: A
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions