Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26
  1.    #1  
    I am making the decision to post a new thread in hopes of overtaking bb again. The bold is in the lead. Vote again and again!
    http://blog.laptopmag.com/march-smart-phone-madness-game-11-blackberry-9700-vs-palm-pre-plus
  2. #2  
    You folks can vote 4 million times a piece. Its not going to make people drop their iphones or blackberries and run out to buy pres. It won't help palm a tic either.

    Ridiculous waste of time.
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214 View Post
    You folks can vote 4 million times a piece. Its not going to make people drop their iphones or blackberries and run out to buy pres. It won't help palm a tic either.

    Ridiculous waste of time.
    it doesn't let you vote more than once...

    Also, it's positive pre, and god knows the pre needs it right now... It's like free advertising..
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    I am making the decision to post a new thread in hopes of overtaking bb again. The bold is in the lead. Vote again and again!
    March Smart Phone Madness Game 11: BlackBerry Bold 9700 vs. Palm Pre Plus
    I think it's going to loose... I had a feeling this would happen.. I hope it wins, but i doubt it...
  5. #5  
    This is bull, we need the article reposted cause crackberry proved that it is effective
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214 View Post
    You folks can vote 4 million times a piece. Its not going to make people drop their iphones or blackberries and run out to buy pres. It won't help palm a tic either.

    Ridiculous waste of time.

    no, it's not.

    it's enjoyable for many, including me.
  7.    #7  
    bump
  8. #8  
    Come on people Vote for the Pre a win is a win. If you like the phone as much as I do you will vote now! The bold is so boring Id go back to a flip phone if that was the only smartphone to choose from. The Pre is my favorite phone to date until the Evo Drops. So for now lets get The Pre into the next round and VOTE!!!
  9. thrshr01's Avatar
    Posts
    66 Posts
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    #9  
    Wow!
    Attached Images Attached Images
  10. #10  
    I voted for Pre. Did you?

    Lots of BB users across the pond would be voting now so we need to keep it up otherwise Pre will lose.
    .
    Review bomb for Palm - Let's do it!
  11. cgk
    cgk is offline
    cgk's Avatar
    Posts
    3,868 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    it doesn't let you vote more than once...

    Also, it's positive pre, and god knows the pre needs it right now... It's like free advertising..
    How is vote-stacking a 'positive' thing?
  12. #12  
    well apparently pre wins 12,586 to 12,677
  13. blu8503's Avatar
    Posts
    130 Posts
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    #13  
    Pre wins it appears since poll is closed
  14. #14  
    it doesnt matter how the votes get in, it will draw attention to the phone, the fact that it has beaten the nexus and the now the bold.
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by graffix31 View Post
    it doesnt matter how the votes get in, it will draw attention to the phone, the fact that it has beaten the nexus and the now the bold.
    It "beat" them in an unscientific web poll where the same people voted 4-10 times? Man....break out the bubbly.
  16. #16  
    Pre won and it only allows a person to vote once. Yep lets break the bubbly do you want a glass? There sure are some sore losers out there. Go Pre.
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by TNONI78 View Post
    Pre won and it only allows a person to vote once. Yep lets break the bubbly do you want a glass? There sure are some sore losers out there. Go Pre.
    It only allows you to vote once... From a specific IP or MAC address. This doesn't keep you from voting from your phone, your desktop at work, your laptop from any number of internet cafes and hotspots around town, your home PC, your friends PC/laptop/iPhone, etc.
  18. #18  
    Yeah I know but who has 70 different devices to do that and the time? Maybe like 10 people. Besides Blackberry people can do the same thing. No need to hate. Love the Palm pre.
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericMusings View Post
    It only allows you to vote once... From a specific IP or MAC address. This doesn't keep you from voting from your phone, your desktop at work, your laptop from any number of internet cafes and hotspots around town, your home PC, your friends PC/laptop/iPhone, etc.
    Hey I only voted once and was hoping for the PRe to win. That being said if someone was ambitious enough to go around town to different internet hotspots to vote from different IP addresses more Power to them. LMAO. That is some serious dedication. While it is never good to like a product to a fault ignoring all features that are missing and defending the phone whether there is something wrong with it or not. It is nice to see that people are still excited and having fun when it comes to the Pre.
  20. #20  
    the pre's up against the htc hd 2 next! don't rest on our laurels yet; there's another round of intense battle coming up.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions