Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I've just install the 600mhz patch, and to me it seem like the speed with this patch is fairly the same. What do you think?
    no its faster with the 800 your just mistaken is all
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    yeah the 720 is faster than the 600. That is fact.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    i had been running 600 for almost five months before going to 720 a few days ago, and 720 is definitely faster. so, i'm going to guess that the 800 is too...
    Side by side I could see small differences with the 600, with 800 it is almost night and day. Webpages load faster, everything is smoother, not to mention apps are much much faster.
  6.    #6  
    well,back to my 800mhz patch..yea! Thanks shadavis08... Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    well,back to my 800mhz patch..yea! Thanks shadavis08... Lol
    hitting the thanks button is thanks enough lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I think the 600 is more of a speed scaler and not a true overclock. The 800 made it faster than an iPhone!

remember to vote for palm right now!

March Smart Phone Madness Game 11: BlackBerry Bold 9700 vs. Palm Pre Plus
    getting old..... You created a thread just for this, no reason to hijack every other thread to post it again.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    hitting the thanks button is thanks enough lol
    I hit it for him... :P
    i just wanna say i have a sprint palm pre.. my boy has a palm pre plus. I am overclocked at 800mhz and we tested the web, phone, contacts, app catalog, I smoke him by at least 2-3 seconds every time. its much much faster.
    800MHZ all the way, hands down do competition
    i'd say its about 200mhz faster :/
    no competition at all 800 HANDS DOWN, faster in everything....even the touch screen keyboard fr preware is so smooth, u have to get it ITS WORTH IT
    Quote Originally Posted by brennan7 View Post
    i'd say its about 200mhz faster :/
    lol
    looks like you can do simple subtraction congrats you're smarter than an infant
    I'm wondering: is there something that could be throttling things on some Pre? I ask, because I'm not seeing the tremendous increase in speed at 800MHz that some others seem to be describing. This isn't a complaint, mind you, just an observation...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    I ran the 600Mhz patch for a week and I noticed the speed increase over stock speed - it was a nice improvement. Then I loaded the 800Mhz script, and WOW! It is like a different phone! It is hard to put the phone down now because it is such a pleasure to use with this responsiveness
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    I've just install the 600mhz patch, and to me it seem like the speed with this patch is fairly the same. What do you think?

would you rather have $100 or $75?
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Yes!
    The Difference is Night and Day.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast