1.    #1  
    PhoneNews.com
    Calling The 2010 Phone of The Year: Palm Pre Plus

We’re declaring the Palm Pre Plus as the 2010 Phone of The Year.
    First, we’re bumping up our timing of the award this year to be in-line with CTIA Wireless expo. Why? A couple of months ago, we started contacting every phone manufacturer with a simple offering; show us what you’ve got, and we’ll see what’s best. By announcing the award now, you’ll know you’re getting a phone that will last you for the full year at the top of the heap. It also gives us the latitude to pick a old phone, a current phone, or even one that isn’t shipping yet.
    Why’d we chose the Palm Pre Plus? Read more to find out.

I hadn't seen this and search is not working to well on precentral currently, don't know if it has been posted.
    Yeah, I had the same problem untill they had a post about using the advanced search, put the keyword in and then select in the title. But I don't mind seeing it again.

http://forums.precentral.net/search....rchid=12122836
    Wow phone of the year already, they must be psychic
    Is that some kind of joke? Palm Pre Plus phone of the year? Just like apparently the Palm Pre was the "world's best phone" ... I don't mind my Pre or the Palm company but they have to stop flaunting these claims of having the best phone ever.