Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 43
  1.    #21  
    the Pre haters must take the Pre seriously now.

    and palm should hire all of us ti run marketing!
  2. #22  
    You guys crack me up!
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Great to see that the Pre may win with nobody cheating. Yeah.

    I thought we were supposed to be better than the Apple fannies and the Crackberry heads.
    they are they just dont know it yet ha ha h a
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4. Jeff80's Avatar
    Posts
    83 Posts
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Great to see that the Pre may win with nobody cheating. Yeah.

    I thought we were supposed to be better than the Apple fannies and the Crackberry heads.
    Just goes to show you that the Pre has the most rabid fan base, and I like it! LOL. Anyways, the Pre made a huge comeback. This is def more exciting the the nexus battle.
  5. thrshr01's Avatar
    Posts
    66 Posts
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    #25  
    Did my part 7510 Pre vs 7245 BBB
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by jameswerk View Post
    Has anyone figured out how many times you can vote before you get the "We have received too many votes from you. You will be unblocked after a cooling off period."?

    And how long is the cooling off period?

    I think I got in about 60 votes.
    What were you using to spoof your IP?
  7. #27  
    wow 300 a head now
  8. thrshr01's Avatar
    Posts
    66 Posts
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    What were you using to spoof your IP?
    Don't have to. I didn't anyway
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by -Gamah View Post
    I voted 15 times from my pre, will be doing a few dozen votes from various proxies when I get home
    where do you get the proxy?
  10. jt99's Avatar
    Posts
    166 Posts
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    where do you get the proxy?
    Let me google that for you
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanLipson View Post
    Lmao i didn't know you could do that
  12. #32  
    I just saw this thread and I voted myself, I used different browsers and it allow my to vote more than once.

    But if anyone asked if I voted more than once, I'll say no and cross my fingers, just like politicians do.

    Palm Pre has the best fans because we share, it's an open source fellowship.
  13. #33  
    Keep posting these threads as the Pre advances, it's good for the more casual people that aren't keeping a close eye on when the voting is taking place.
  14. Keen's Avatar
    Posts
    9 Posts
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    #34  
    Good luck to the Pre
  15. #35  
    Does anyone know what time the poll closes? That's the most critical time and we should try to get the most votes in as possible.

    Also keeping this thread on top or at least active so people that like voting will see it and participate when they first enter the forums from the home page or click on today's forums.
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by onekoolfella View Post
    Does anyone know what time the poll closes? That's the most critical time and we should try to get the most votes in as possible.

    Also keeping this thread on top or at least active so people that like voting will see it and participate when they first enter the forums from the home page or click on today's forums.
    Im pretty sure it closes at 9:00am the next day
  17. rkguy's Avatar
    Posts
    803 Posts
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    #37  
    I would love to have a pre plus on my sprint network :{

    PS - voted
  18.    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanLipson View Post
    [url= me google that for you[/url]
    ok smarty (grin) did you actually TEST any of those sites? Had alread done that and the voting site didn't seem to ever take the vote...
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff80 View Post
    Just goes to show you that the Pre has the most rabid fan base, and I like it! LOL. Anyways, the Pre made a huge comeback. This is def more exciting the the nexus battle.
    Or one could argue that iPhone, Blackberry and Android users are actually doing stuff with their phones instead of sitting around stuffing ballots.
  20. #40  
    Dame, like last time i dont think ima be able to sleep
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions