1.    #1  
    My Pre's app catty isn't working. takes a while to lead then will say "app catalogue isn't currently available try again later" or something... Has done this since the 1.4 update. Facebook wasn't working either for a while I was getting a [error 2082] whenever I tried logging in. Facebook works now but the app cat still isn't working... Not overly impressed with the pre, its a good phone but still is no where near being on the same level as the i phone... Oh well it seems to get better every update so I'll have to learn to like it at least for the next 3 years!!!! Anyone have any ideas??? Would greatly appreciate help....
    Freak out much? App catalog works fine here. You might consider simply doctoring your phone with a fresh copy of 1.4 since this has happened since your update.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Freak out much? App catalog works fine here. You might consider simply doctoring your phone with a fresh copy of 1.4 since this has happened since your update.
    Freak out? Yeah ok pal. Maybe its just me but being on Bell's network in Canada and my experience with the Pre hasn't been the best. I mean don't get my wrong its a really sweet phone but you can't compare it to an iPhone.... I'll try to look into re downloading 1.4 I guess... Thanks 4 the help... Packers eh? I dunno about that... GO CHARGERS GO!!!!
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    How to do this? Since I've updated already?????