Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    lets not **** off the mod's now, they are nice enough to sticky the official thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    lets not **** off the mod's now, they are nice enough to sticky the official thread
    +1 there.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    I think the problem is that folks are too busy trying to reinstall their patches and get Preware working again following the 1.4.1.1 update - without these patches working, no one likes their Pre's anymore, so they won't vote. - I know I'm not.

Without Preware and all the patches that are needed to make the Pre a true smart phone, the Pre isn't as good a phone anymore. I realized without the patches that won't update or even remove, (only 2 out of 23! but I'm going nuts without them!) I don't like my Pre anymore. It was a nice 10 months, but Palm isn't "getting it done", the devs are, and this last update screwed up the devs hard work, so screw Palm, i'm done in June...

Lastly, Palm may s u c k in my book,(and I'm a 10 year Palm user/fan...), but you guys (devs/patch/theme creators), out there have been great, you are the only reason Palm still has a heart-beat.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddK View Post
    I think the problem is that folks are too busy trying to reinstall their patches and get Preware working again following the 1.4.1.1 update - without these patches working, no one likes their Pre's anymore, so they won't vote. - I know I'm not.

Without Preware and all the patches that are needed to make the Pre a true smart phone, the Pre isn't as good a phone anymore. I realized without the patches that won't update or even remove, (only 2 out of 23! but I'm going nuts without them!) I don't like my Pre anymore. It was a nice 10 months, but Palm isn't "getting it done", the devs are, and this last update screwed up the devs hard work, so screw Palm, i'm done in June...

Lastly, Palm may s u c k in my book,(and I'm a 10 year Palm user/fan...), but you guys (devs/patch/theme creators), out there have been great, you are the only reason Palm still has a heart-beat.
    I wonder if you had not modded or done anything to your phone if you would feel the same way. Maybe it is that you have become use to the extras you can do and when you go back to the basic phone is seems too basic. Have you compared that basic features of the Pre to the other phones? Once you do that you may come back especially if there are hardware upgrades. I seem to remember when palm came out with the first smart phones. Man were they a pain in the **** yet they got better with time. Now they have come out with their first generation of WebOS and radically changed hardware. I would bet the next version of hardware will be better. Palm is listening.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    I wonder if you had not modded or done anything to your phone if you would feel the same way. Maybe it is that you have become use to the extras you can do and when you go back to the basic phone is seems too basic. Have you compared that basic features of the Pre to the other phones? Once you do that you may come back especially if there are hardware upgrades. I seem to remember when palm came out with the first smart phones. Man were they a pain in the **** yet they got better with time. Now they have come out with their first generation of WebOS and radically changed hardware. I would bet the next version of hardware will be better. Palm is listening.
    hey did you get my reply, don't sure if it had gone in since I'm mobile right now
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Methinks you're taking things just a tiny bit too seriously. If you can't have fun with something, why not just stay the hell out of the way?
    When does the fun part happen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    hey did you get my reply, don't sure if it had gone in since I'm mobile right now
    Been there, Done that. lol Added a beer cheer to it. Thanx

We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by nappy View Post
    When does the fun part happen?
    When you run out of Gummy Bears and all you can do is watch the poll while hitting update every 2 seconds.

We want them!!!
  9.    #29  
    We are still in the lead by over 4,000 votes. If anyones has ever played any sport where they've lead by alot, you'll know it's still not over. Lets keep the votes in. Anytime you see a computer that you haven't tagged, get a vote in on there. I work in a hospital. I have lots of computers near me. Some I haven't even hit up yet.
    Vote for QuickOffice for Palm Pre!
    http://quickoffice.ideascale.com/a/dtd/21866-5219
  10.    #30  
    Is there a mercy rule here, because the Droid is getting owned!
    Vote for QuickOffice for Palm Pre!
    http://quickoffice.ideascale.com/a/dtd/21866-5219
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12