Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I hope this update fix the bugs!
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    I hope this update fix the bugs!
    Here is the app description...

Quote Originally Posted by Palm
    **The Facebook Beta v1.1.3 addresses a few bugs that got introduced in v1.1.2.** We have received a ton of great feedback on the Facebook app which is fantastic! The top request is for access to Facebook notifications. In our second beta, Facebook 1.1.2, there is Facebook notifications as well as webOS notifications. We wanted to marry them together in this release. If a new Facebook notification occurs, a banner and dashboard will alert you to the info and you can get directly to that info. And there’s more, other little features and fixes in this beta, including: Keyboard shortcuts now use our native "gesture area + key" support which includes a drop down "Navigate to...." area, Formatting of content has been fixed and if you launch the Facebook app when already running, refresh the feed a la Tweed.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Butters3605 View Post
    Here is the app description...
    awesome, thanks
    hmmmm... Tap to launch, but no update... anyone else?
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

I went through the "shopping bag" in the app catalog... updating now.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    I went through the "shopping bag" in the app catalog... updating now.
    I was going through AppScoop which shows the update, but links to 1.1.2. Oh well, got it now. Thanks.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

7.    #7  
    or you can try going directly to the updates app!
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    hmmmm... Tap to launch, but no update... anyone else?
    Yeah I don't think the actual IPK has been propagated yet.
    I was just able to get it through the shopping bag icon in the Catalog. Haven't noticed any changes yet though.
    i dont see much changes nor bug fixes
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I was just able to get it through the shopping bag icon in the Catalog. Haven't noticed any changes yet though.
    Do an orange+tap on the icon, it will probably show still 1.1.2. Last I checked the IPK hasn't been propagated yet.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    The app name in the Launcher no longer says "beta". Definitely more stable than 1.1.2.
    Wow I just got 1.1.2.
    Facebook users are now showing names, but notifications are still showing the wheel of death.
    Still have the infinite loop on profile feed.
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    I still have the issue where meta-tap + U doesn't take me to my profile. And if you try to tap profile in the dropdown navigation menu it freezes the app.
    I haven't noticed any huge changes yet, but I'll give it a little while to see if it has less bugs than the 1.1.2 version.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    Still have the infinite loop on profile feed.
    me too
    It still take foreverrrr to load the news feed and notifications. I think it just got slower. And still can't click on notifications to go to the post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    Do an orange+tap on the icon, it will probably show still 1.1.2. Last I checked the IPK hasn't been propagated yet.
    Nope, it doesn't. It shows 1.1.3. As does the in app "Help" screen.
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast