Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Mine is working pretty well now on 1.1.4... as long as I don't try to click on a notification in the dashboard. :-/

If I get a notification, I have to swipe it away, then open the Facebook Beta app to actually view the new notifications. If I try to go direct I get the forever loading, and unclickable notification list.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Update. Mysteriously, notifications now show up again.
    great app,,coming along nicely,,wish I could have the option to turn dashboard alerts off.with phone on touchstone,,dont like that anyone can just look at my phone and see what's going on as far as alerts go,with my fb page.
    I updated and it does nothing but refresh...I've had it open for 15 mins and nothing. The app loads but nothing else does.
    same here, endless spinning wheel

Quote Originally Posted by Mattykinsx View Post
    1.1.4 does nothing to resolve any of my issues.
    Some people are like a Slinky...

Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs
    Weird, I did a luna restart and now it says Facebook Beta again where it just said Facebook before on 1.3 and 1.4 updates. Bummer, I kinda liked it looking like the full blown non-beta app. :P
    Both 1.3 & 1.4 aren't doing anything new for me, still buggy in other words. Sometimes wheel of death, sometimes not. Dashboard notifications are still slower than email updates from FB. Though when they come in and I tap on them, the app loads perfectly AND goes to the right post most of the time. Not sure why it wouldn[t do that on launch though.

Love the fast updates Devs!!!! Keep going, I feel like you're on the verge of getting it perfect for all.

I'm on a Pixi BTW...if that makes a difference
    Well that was stupid...I just installed it maybe 30 mins ago and it gave me 1.1.3 so I closed it went back to the app store and then said there was an update. It downloaded the updated and is stuck on install. I'm about to just give up and go back to the non-beta one until this one is released.
    PALM!!!!!!!...Please allow me to delete (swipe) each or all my list of notifications, I rarely use my PC for FB. So being able to delete these on my PRE would be oh so much easier!!!! Just a "swipe and delete" is all I ask......thanks !!

IGO!!
    Last edited by IGoDwnTwn34; 03/29/2010 at 05:31 PM.
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    question guys, how often does the app update, like when you close the app and it shows notifications, does it get them in real time or does it refresh every minute or something?

Also any link to where you can email suggestions etc?
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    question guys, how often does the app update, like when you close the app and it shows notifications, does it get them in real time or does it refresh every minute or something?

I don't know about your first question but as far as leaving suggestions, go into the facebook beta app and click on the drop down menu, then go to help and it should have a link there to email them suggestions.
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainFade View Post
    same here, endless spinning wheel
    No matter what I try, install, delete, reinstall, update, reboot, cleared cache I get spinning wheel... Version 1.1.3, 1.1.4, both the same.

The notifications appear to work, but what good is it if the main part of the program, (the news feed & profile screen).
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wwwebb32 View Post
    No matter what I try, install, delete, reinstall, update, reboot, cleared cache I get spinning wheel... Version 1.1.3, 1.1.4, both the same.

The notifications appear to work, but what good is it if the main part of the program, (the news feed & profile screen).
    Same here.
    Drove 3 hours to buy my Palm Pre on day one.
    Well I just downloaded 1.1.4
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post

IIRC, it polls every 5 min (not good for battery).

Quote Originally Posted by wwwebb32 View Post

It's hit or miss. sometimes just closing the app and waiting awhile then launching it, refresh goes through. Sometimes not. Beta for sure but i'm likin it.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    mysteriously mine is working now on 1.1.4...I don't understand it. lol
    Still the same bugs as 1.1.2 for me. Blah.

EDIT: Now it lets me click on notifications, but not photo comment notifications. And still no way to check exactly WHO "liked" a status.
    Last edited by TheMatrix31; 03/29/2010 at 08:27 PM.
    Do the dashboard notifications trigger the LED notifications for any of you? They sure don't for me. I have to turn on the screen to see the notification if I didn't see it arrive. Hope they change that..
    Why can I not figure out how to disable notifications?
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast