Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    'Facebook user' issue...check! notifications refreshing...check! links to photo, post or link (within notifications)...check! Amazing!!

Apart from WebOS being the bestest OS out there, the effort to listen to your users and make the necessary changes is unbelievable! I can't wait for the new hardware I know you guys are cooking up!
    Palm loyalist: Samsung SGH-i500>Treo 600>650>755P>Pre- #1>>Pre- #2>Pre- #3>Pre- #4>Pre- #5>Pre- #6
    All I really wanted to see was the names of commenters showing up. Now I am happy.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

Yes! This fixes the bugs I noticed, mainly the Facebook User issue for me.
    Relentless refresh as it tries to load my news feed. Grr! Why can't the facebook mobi site and app work as well as the myspace mobile site? On myspace mobi you get all the features including notifications and chat. Facebook needs to get with it.
    Last edited by ImmaSlave4U; 03/29/2010 at 01:49 PM.
    only issue I still have, is no way to delete notifications without tapping on each link
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    only issue I still have, is no way to delete notifications without tapping on each link
    +1 or -1 or something..
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

Why does it still show Ver 1.1.2......OMG!
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypre View Post
    +1 or -1 or something..
    Use Friendsbook for that.
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Use Friendsbook for that.
    we don't care about friendsbook or friendsflow we need to fb app work perfect!
    for me it shows 1.1.3....notifications r finally working...the "facebook user" bug is gone...thank god i went from using 1.1.2 to 1.1.1 to 1.1.3...im happy now!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

All,
    I have never been able to logg into facebook from the apps. The original facebook app just stays at the sign on screen. The facebook beta app gives me this message when I attempt to sign on "service error-an error occurred requesting service error palm://com.palm.facebook. Error message: service method exception:java.lang.nullpointerexception." and below this message is a dismiss tab, when I select it, it takes me back to sign in screen. I have a screenshot if needed.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by the44th View Post
    All,
    I have never been able to logg into facebook from the apps. The original facebook app just stays at the sign on screen. The facebook beta app gives me this message when I attempt to sign on "service error-an error occurred requesting service error palm://com.palm.facebook. Error message: service method exception:java.lang.nullpointerexception." and below this message is a dismiss tab, when I select it, it takes me back to sign in screen. I have a screenshot if needed.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks
    no idea...never had that problem...screen shot?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

how do I post it
    Please vote. We are just about to beat the Blackberry Bold!!

March Smart Phone Madness Game 11: BlackBerry Bold 9700 vs. Palm Pre Plus
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Still no timeline for me. But, I think that started on 1.1.1. Previously it worked but it seems the last time I used 1.1.1 I got the same infinite refresh problem that I get on 1.1.2 as well as 1.1.3.
    meh, i'll wait for a non-beta release
    Quote Originally Posted by VickMackey View Post
    meh, i'll wait for a non-beta release
    Funny you say that cause they removed "Beta" from the app name.

I'm still getting the bug when I click on "status" to view the comment, it doesn't do anything.

And I went to view another comment, it went through but when I clicked on "view all comments" it expanded out and nothing was there.

Many needed improvements.
    If the only one who knows the truth about a terrible secret is unaware they hold the answer to a mystery that could mean life or death.
    The search for the key leads to the most dangerous place in the world, the human mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    Relentless refresh as it tries to load my news feed. Grr! Why can't the facebook mobi site and app work as well as the myspace mobile site? On myspace mobi you get all the features including notifications and chat. Facebook needs to get with it.
    Yep I have the same issue. Some times the main feed updates and the notifications don't. And sometimes it's the other way around. Just the spinning refresh over and over.

Update:
    It's also not displaying peoples names when you look at a converstation. It just says facebook user.
    Last edited by syphex; 03/29/2010 at 03:05 PM.
    On Version 1.1.0. Can't find any update anywhere? Ideas or am I screwed?
    App finally stopped looping on the news feed. Although have an odd issue where profiles of some friends of mine have trouble loading.

japclev go to this link on your Pre

http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...icationid=2121
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast