1.    #1  
    It was fully charged this morning - i used it on my break and now i went to use it on lunch and it won't even turn on (so it's not a battery issue) -- what do I do ???????????????

how did this happen ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkadelick View Post
    It was fully charged this morning - i used it on my break and now i went to use it on lunch and it won't even turn on (so it's not a battery issue) -- what do I do ???????????????

how did this happen ?
    Are sure it's your Pre, nobody swapped theirs with yours?
    did you take out the battery and put it back in?
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    Did you overclock it?
    What kind of modifications did you have? (if any)

It's possible that your Pre has a hardware fault that just kicked in. Not everything is made perfectly.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    This has happened to my Pre once. I went to bed with a full charge and woke up 5 hours later with a dead phone and battery drained. Took out the battery, recharged and it never happened again. I was running stock at the time.
  7.    #7  
    1) It is MY pre - no one else I know has one
    2) I did not over clock it
    3) I did not touch the battery and have never even taken it out

I have minimal patches like 10 nothing big.

How do I take the battery out ? i feel as if I am gonna break it
    Remove the battery, wait 30 seconds and then reinstall it, just like any computer, this resets everything.
    to remove the back over, press the little release button on the very bottom and pry the back open. It feels like it might break, but it won't. And as others have said, leave the battery out for 30 seconds or so and then replace it and try starting up your Pre again.
  10.    #10  
    update - taking battery out of pre SEEMED to work so far

thanks dudes... ill give you an update if something else has
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkadelick View Post

how did this happen ?
    My Wife's LG phone does the same thing when she drains the battery until it shutts off. Remove the battery, put it back in, Plug in to the charger, and let it charge for 10 or 20 minutes.

I guess batteries can drain so far that they can't even wake up the phone when they are plugged in to the charger.
    DOnt forget to vote. We are catching up to the blackberry and we need your help!

March Smart Phone Madness Game 11: BlackBerry Bold 9700 vs. Palm Pre Plus