Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    Hi, is anyone's messaging repeat notification patch not working since the update a couple days ago?
    I had problems, the author of the patch stated that if you turn off "All Inboxes" under the preferences for email, it should work. That worked for me, the only problem I have now is I don't get the blink notifications anymore.

Hope this helps!
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    not having problems in email because I don't have the patch for email, only messaging.
    That's what I get for not rereading your post. I just tested the messaging repeat patch and it's working fine for me. Once again, I had to configure it in "preferences", but it works fine
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    what do you mean configure it in preferences?
    Open your messenger app and click "Messiging" in the top left corner then click "Preferences." You should see a label that says "Notification Repeat" configure that and you will be good to go.
    what do you mean turn off all in boxes and then it will work? Please clarify. Messaging works for me but n.ot email
    Sorry, I saw the option to turn off all inboxes. I like all inboxes though, so it looks like I won't be having repeat email notifications