Page 1 of 34 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    we needd your votes! Leading by less than 100 votes and poll closes at 8 am EDT. Please vote and facebook /twitter opdate!!

http://blog.laptopmag.com/march-smart-phone-madness-game-11-blackberry-9700-vs-palm-pre-plus

Sorry to start a new thread, but I want to make sure that this gets promoted while there is still time to vote. The Pre is winning, let's put it over the top!
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 03/30/2010 at 06:05 AM.
    Poll is closed...Palm won
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyg417 View Post
    Poll is closed...Palm won
    Darn, I was just getting ready to click in and vote.

Great that Palm won, though. :-)
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    WOO HOO! Can't wait to see what happens against the HTC, Iphone and Droid
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
  5.    #5  
    Feel free to delete this thread.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    WOO HOO! Can't wait to see what happens against the HTC, Iphone and Droid
    I can't imagine that the Pre will beat the iPhone. You can see that the brackets were designed to anticipate a MotoDroid vs iPhone finish...

I don't think they ever imagined that the Pre would whip one of their "Editor's Choice" phones.

I can't imagine the iPhone losing to WebOS, but wouldn't it be cool if it is at least a close battle?

Go Palm, Go!
    hehe, look what they wrote at the page of the battle between the hero and the lg...

Yesterday we saw an intense matchup between the Palm Pre Plus–the Northern Iowa of this tournament?– and the Google Nexus One. We’ll admit that we thought it would be a pretty one-sided vote in favor of the Kansas-esque Nexus One, so we were quite shocked that the Pre Plus was making it rain for the entire latter half!
    Global Posts
    179 Global Posts
    Got my vote in! Lots o Pre love out there
    Global Posts
    306 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I can't imagine that the Pre will beat the iPhone. You can see that the brackets were designed to anticipate a MotoDroid vs iPhone finish...

I don't think they ever imagined that the Pre would whip one of their "Editor's Choice" phones.

I can't imagine the iPhone losing to WebOS, but wouldn't it be cool if it is at least a close battle?

Go Palm, Go!
    Actually the MotoDroid would duel the iPhone in the Semifinals ... seems like they have the Blackberry Bold and the HTC HD2 as the other #1 seeds?
    March Smart Phone Madness Game 11: BlackBerry 9700 vs. Palm Pre Plus

Palm Pre Plus vs Blackberry Bold 9700. Lets Take BB down!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by zig8100 View Post
    march smart phone madness game 11: Blackberry 9700 vs. Palm pre plus

palm pre plus vs blackberry bold 9700. Lets take bb down!!!
    +4583745698279567
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Done.
    holy crap 1 minute passed it was 60 votes... palm ahead. another minute 120 votes palm behind lmao

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    Voted, go Pre!
    Looks like the Pre is not going to make it past this round... 3 to 1 in favor of the 9700 at the moment.
    done and done
    If I submit more than one vote, do they count? And if not, where does it say that?

nevermind, it doesn't count it.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Lol I don't think we will win this one.
    Wow, I hope the Pre+ beats the BB, Best device on the market!!

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    if you vote from your phone and then your computer that will count as 2 different votes. Voting goes by i.p. address
Page 1 of 34 12345611 ... LastLast