Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2328293031323334 LastLast
    wow... Palm is proving them self in this poll....

great job
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_singh View Post
    wow... Palm is proving them self in this poll....

great job
    Yup, this is clearly going to turn things around for Palm.
    Anyway for next vote... we can get a hold of someone to KEEP IT ON TOP!! and plan this from ahead? Like some sort of confirmation from Deiter?
    +1 I'm down with that, Deiter needs to be on top of it this time, Derek too. And it must remain on top not like yesterday we got bumped down by walmart, walmart really!!! does any one know when the next show down is going to take place. is anyone going to vote for the hero to get the droid out the way?
    To have the final win, Pre voters first need to team up and vote for Android to beat the BB. There are significantly more BB voters than Android at the moment. So when it comes to the final vote, the Pre will kill Android.
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    +1 I'm down with that, Deiter needs to be on top of it this time, Derek too. And it must remain on top not like yesterday we got bumped down by walmart, walmart really!!! does any one know when the next show down is going to take place. is anyone going to vote for the hero to get the droid out the way?
    I voted for the Hero in the "Droid vs Hero" poll also :P
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio3 View Post
    Anyway for next vote... we can get a hold of someone to KEEP IT ON TOP!! and plan this from ahead? Like some sort of confirmation from Deiter?
    On the contrary...

I believe that whoever can control the END of the race is who'll win. Say, from 4am to 9am!!!

If we can have low turnout early in the race... perhaps some Android/BB guys won't even bother to vote or be so persistent in getting their friends to vote.

And then at 6am or 7am... we hit 'em hard.

Essentially, we want it to NOT be close (so that THEY stop caring)... and then hit 'em when they least expect it.
    Gain the hero's trust, then when they turn a dark corner..... we stab them, repeatedly. then pee on them lol
    Gain the hero's trust, then when they turn a dark corner..... we stab them, repeatedly. then pee on them lol
    Hah... EXACTLY!!
    Jose Says:

March 30th, 2010 at 2:19 pm
    Cmon, seriously… The Pre beat both the Nexus one and the Bold?????? Who’s running this thing? The Mob?
    A quote off of laptop-mag, and to properly answer his question, yes, the precentral mob. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm View Post
    On the contrary...

I believe that whoever can control the END of the race is who'll win. Say, from 4am to 9am!!!

If we can have low turnout early in the race... perhaps some Android/BB guys won't even bother to vote or be so persistent in getting their friends to vote.

Essentially, we want it to NOT be close (so that THEY stop caring)... and then hit 'em when they least expect it.
    It's a good thing that no one from Crackberry.com or the Crackbabies read our forum.
    Yea right...like that's not going to happen.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm View Post
    On the contrary...

Considering the Pre's two very tense matchups, they're gonna come in force.
    Last edited by Colonel Kernel; 03/31/2010 at 02:26 AM.
    The next matchup comes down to the HD2's impressive specs vs. the Pre Plus' impressive webOS. OS wise, it's the past vs. the future. #4 vs. #1 networks.

Here's the size comparison from sizeeasy.com:
    Sized Up: HTC HD2 vs Palm Pre Plus
    I hope we burn them, then pee on them
    sorry guys for the pee jokes, I just tried water-sports on some girl today so I'm kinda happy.
    sorry guys for the pee jokes, I just tried water-sports on some girl today so I'm kinda happy.
    Did you pee on her?
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Kernel View Post
    Did you pee on her?
    lol....we should get back on topic I think. I guess even I go there some times.

Here is what I see.
    Droid wins over Hero by 16.3% ( Droid won by 20%)
    Pre wins over Tour by .000000000002% (the reason so low still getting vengeful BB 9700 voters against us.)
    Tour wins over Droid by 53.64%
    Pre wins over HD2 by 57.26%
    I WILL be within +/- 3.8%

By the way, I just voted twice. Once on the computer and once on my Pre. One for Droid and one for hero. IMO it would be nice to see the Pre win in true heads up fashion.
    Last edited by Finally Pre; 03/31/2010 at 12:09 PM.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    i sent the tip in hopefully they post this on the front page. go pre go

Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post

Wow welcome to the forums R Kelly.Its so good to have some celebrity support.my vote went in already for the pre.Keep it up guys
    Last edited by Kenjo2009; 03/31/2010 at 12:23 PM.
  20.    #660  
    Here is the official thread for the current voting:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...re-vs-hd2.html