Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2025262728293031323334 LastLast
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    This was a huge win folks, lets be ready for the next round in force!!! The pre deserves to win something and maybe it finally will:-))))
  2.    #582  
    considering the size of the blackberry instaled base being waaaaaaay bigger than palm, I'd say that poll means a lot. And I think more votes wer cast than any other contest, including iphones. Yes, I think it matters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    considering the size of the blackberry instaled base being waaaaaaay bigger than palm, I'd say that poll means a lot. And I think more votes wer cast than any other contest, including iphones. Yes, I think it matters.
    The votes that matter are those made with users' pocket books. Only time will tell...
    Here's the official statement:
    K. T. Bradford Says:
    March 30th, 2010 at 9:02 am

The poll is closed now. We closed it manually at 9:01am since Poll Daddy didnít automatically close it as the service was supposed to. Nevertheless, the Palm Pre Plus kept its lead of a little less than 100 votes throughout the morning. Game 12 starts today between 11:30 and 12PM, so keep an eye out. Also, thanks for making this one of the most exciting (and successful) March Smart Phone Madness games yet! I expect the same kind of knock-down, drag out fight when the Droid goes up against the Hero.
    Go Pre. I was suprised to see we won since there are so many more blackberry users out there but maybe they wish they could have a Palm Pre themselves.lol Well glad we pulled it out.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Now we'll have 12,500 angry blackberries head hunting the pre for the rest of the tourney......GOOD JOB ALL!!!!
    Great team effort!!!
  8.    #588  
    should we all vote for the htc in the next round to help decide who te pre goes against next? Lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdog421 View Post
    Now we'll have 12,500 angry blackberries head hunting the pre for the rest of the tourney......GOOD JOB ALL!!!!
    LOL. Don't forget the Android fanatics [we] ticked off when we beat the Nexus One. Our only hope now is that the next matchup is against the WinMob-powered HD2, but it is made by the same company thay made the Nexus One, HTC. We'll see.
    Last edited by Colonel Kernel; 03/30/2010 at 02:09 PM.
  10.    #590  
    Quote Originally Posted by tc600 View Post
    Actually the MotoDroid would duel the iPhone in the Semifinals ... seems like they have the Blackberry Bold and the HTC HD2 as the other #1 seeds?
    actually the iPone is already out of it. Cruaed in te first round!
    actually the iPone is already out of it. Cruaed in te first round!
    iPhone is out, but it was in this, the second round.
    good job everyone, we showed them what we are made of
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Kernel View Post
    LOL. Don't forget the Android ******* we ticked off when we beat the Nexus One. Our only hope now is that the next matchup is against the WinMob-powered HD2, but it is made by the same company thay made the Nexus One, HTC. We'll see.
    Yep, making buddies everywhere we go..lol. Maybe nobody will bother to mess with the pre plus, cause it's a fatal mistake. I want the droid in the final, so we can all say droid does....lose....haha

childish I know
    Last edited by bdog421; 03/30/2010 at 08:56 AM.
  14.    #594  
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Kernel View Post
    iPhone is out, but it was in this, the second round.
    I stand corrected. Does anyone know the vote count of the other contests so far?
    I'm from the uk...voted like crazy but I dont know of this review site?is this contest big in the US?
  16.    #596  
    Quote Originally Posted by phil.hsr View Post
    I'm from the uk...voted like crazy but I dont know of this review site?is this contest big in the US?
    obscure until Pre fans put them on the map! Palm users have always been the most enthusiastic.
    RIM should buy Palm just for the f anboys.
    I stand corrected. Does anyone know the vote count of the other contests so far?
    Way to Go Palm team.
    Winners and totals in red:

Game 11:
    BlackBerry Bold 9700 (TMO) 50% (12603 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 50% (12713 votes)
    Total Votes: 25316

Game 10:
    HTC HD2 86% (1054 votes)
    Motorola Cliq 14% (175 votes)
    Total Votes: 1229

Games 9:
    iPhone 3Gs 27% (2532 votes)
    BlackBerry Tour 73% (6743 votes)
    Total Votes: 9275

Game 8:
    Motorola Cliq (TMO) 53% (114 votes)
    Samsung Moment (SPT) 47% (102 votes)
    Total Votes: 216

Game 7:
    LG Expo (ATT) 16% (79 votes)
    HTC Hero (SPT) 84% (416 votes)
    Total Votes: 495

Game 6:
    Google Nexus One 44% (3397 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 56% (4317 votes)
    Total Votes: 7714

Gsme 5:
    BlackBerry Tour (VZW) 54% (86 votes)
    Motorola Devour (VZW) 46% (72 votes)
    Total Votes: 158

Game 4:
    HTC HD 2(TMO) 84% (1291 votes)
    BlackBerry Storm 2 (VZW) 16% (250 votes)
    Total Votes: 1541

Game 3:
    Motorola Droid (VZW) 79% (840 votes)
    BlackBerry Curve 8530 (VZW) 21% (220 votes)
    Total Votes: 1060

Game 2:
    BlackBerry Bold 9700 (TMO) 46% (355 votes)
    Palm Pixi (SPT) 54% (409 votes)
    Total Votes: 764

Game 1:
    HTC Touch Pro2 (TMO) 39% (220 votes)
    iPhone 3GS (ATT) 61% (346 votes)
    Total Votes: 566
    Last edited by Finally Pre; 03/30/2010 at 09:53 AM.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    OK. We all need to vote against the Tour in every round its in from this point on. Its obvious Blackberry is somehow voting far more than we are even with multiple PC's. I dont know how they do it, but they are doing way more multiple votes. And I really do not feel that the tour should have gotten as far as it did, even beating out the iPhone. So something is up with them. More so than with us lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdiperla View Post
    OK. We all need to vote against the Tour in every round its in from this point on. Its obvious Blackberry is somehow voting far more than we are even with multiple PC's. I dont know how they do it, but they are doing way more multiple votes. And I really do not feel that the tour should have gotten as far as it did, even beating out the iPhone. So something is up with them. More so than with us lol.
    blackberry users vote for every blackberry. palm users would do the same, if palm had more than one decent device
    Quote Originally Posted by jdiperla View Post
    What is up? There are more of them in the active marketplace then us. We just happened to have had more dedicated Palm and Palm allies in this round.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!