Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    hope some can post it to news . That's how i found it the first time. jason or deiter or some please let's do this.
    I voted about 10 times by refreshing after each vote. Every time I refreshed I saw the Palm number go up by one and the Blackberry number go up by about three. The crackheads are very active.

Vote now, and vote multiple times! Because nothing is more important than statistically inaccurate internet polls decided by uneducated voters. Do it now!!!
    im on it now lets do this
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    We're not gonna win : (
    I agree! Vote the Pre up!

Get on each of your computers and vote, as well as your WebOS device. Just think of all the possibilities as well: PS3, Wii, Xbox360, DS. I'm sure most WebOS owners own at least 5 internet available devices which helps our chances of winning. Who doesn't what WebOS to succeed?

Hint: A quick way to send the link is to ship the link to yourself via Email.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Last match (vs. Nexus One) 4,317 voted on Palm Pre favor. Until now only 346 have voted. Where are the others?
    Quote Originally Posted by KappN effect View Post
    We're not gonna win : (

Yes we are
    I did also sent a tip to PreCentral... I hope they read it
    voted
    Phones in Family pre> pre> pre> Centro> Rant
    Quote Originally Posted by phil.hsr View Post
    I used it, but I still get the "thank you, we have already counted your vote" feedback from the sit when I attempt to vote again. It was worth the try.
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    Quote Originally Posted by zig8100 View Post
    they have the contest onthe front page of crackberry.com. we need to do the same thing.
    ADMINS - please do this. At this moment the Pre is lagging 31% to BB - 69%.
    pre bb.jpg
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    If the BB can take down the iPhone, the BB will win over the Pre. The Crackberry nation is no joke!
  13.    #53  
    Hi, the next round of phone voting for LaptopMag's March Madness is happening right now. Palm Pre needs your help!

Last week the underdog Palm Pre Plus beat the Google Nexus One.

This week, it is up against the BlackBerry Bold, and the BlackBerry troops seem better organized. The Palm Pre is losing, so please vote!

You can vote once from every browser you have, and from every computer you can find!!!

March Smart Phone Madness Game 11: BlackBerry Bold 9700 vs. Palm Pre Plus
  14.    #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by zig8100 View Post
    March Smart Phone Madness Game 11: BlackBerry 9700 vs. Palm Pre Plus

Palm Pre Plus vs Blackberry Bold 9700. Lets Take BB down!!!
    You can vote once from every browser on your computer. And you can vote from every computer you own.

The Pre is losing, so we need your help!

Quote Originally Posted by phil.hsr View Post
    Voted like 10 times already. We gotta beat a damn Crapberry. What can they do with their phone? Email? (Flava Flav voice): Wooooooooowwwwwwwww.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    voted and tipped the admins to hopefully add to main page.
    treo600 - 650 - 755p - Palm Pre!!!!
    Thats a Important vote...you had me worried for a second....just a nothing meaning phone vote.....WOW..You Need a hobby
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    You can vote once from every browser on your computer. And you can vote from every computer you own.

The Pre is losing, so we need your help!

Unless you have something slick going on that doesn't work. You'll notice it says "We already counted your vote." It's done by IP, not cookies or something like that.
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    DONE!!

come on people, if we can get the re to win this, it might get some reconition o show it i by far the best phone availale
    In the last few mins it looks like we gained 3% but we are still WAAAAAAAAAAAAY behind.

Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast