Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
    If we win this I think we have a pretty good chance of winning the whole thing. I think it would be wise for those of us that care enough to try and help the hero win over the droid. The droid is the only real competition left on the board and I think there are probably quite a bit less hero fanatics out there trying to make sure it wins.
    yeah and they've been around for years the only thing i like about the bb is the keyboard but everything else sucks. Htc HD2 just have's a big screen everything else about that phone pretty much sucks too.
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    If we win this I think we have a pretty good chance of winning the whole thing. I think it would be wise for those of us that care enough to try and help the hero win over the droid. The droid is the only real competition left on the board and I think there are probably quite a bit less hero fanatics out there trying to make sure it wins.
    very good idea!
    BlackBerry Bold 9700 (TMO) 49% (10,817 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 51% (11,133 votes)
    Total Votes: 21,950
    Quote Originally Posted by mvpsanto View Post
    very good idea!
    +1 I didn't even think of that, and no one would of seen it coming lol, knock the droid out and we have a sure win
    I just got done reading the Crackberry.com comment for this poll and they are pretty frightening. Full of hot-headed people:

"Yeah but we will win anyway, no matter what they do....."

"The Palm Pre has nothing on the Bold 9700. The Palm OS is laggy and the hardware breaks down fast. I wouldn't be too concern. "

"What a bunch of LOSERS! Who the hell has time to sit here just to cheat at an internet poll?? Are you serious?? Goes to show you what kind of idiots use Palm Pres."

"I highly doubt the 9700 is going to need help in this fight but I did my part anyway!"

3:02 am and its
    BlackBerry Bold 9700 (TMO) 10,844 VOTES 49%
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 11,161 VOTES 51%

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    yeah because with all the advertisement the droid has been getting its def a tough competitor because of its popularity. Dam were 316 votes ahead we gotta keep it up till its over we cant give em a chance to catch up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    I just got done reading the Crackberry.com comment for this poll and they are pretty frightening. Full of hot-headed people:

"Yeah but we will win anyway, no matter what they do....."

"The Palm Pre has nothing on the Bold 9700. The Palm OS is laggy and the hardware breaks down fast. I wouldn't be too concern. "

"What a bunch of LOSERS! Who the hell has time to sit here just to cheat at an internet poll?? Are you serious?? Goes to show you what kind of idiots use Palm Pres."

"I highly doubt the 9700 is going to need help in this fight but I did my part anyway!"

3:02 am and its
    BlackBerry Bold 9700 (TMO) 10,844 VOTES 49%
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 11,161 VOTES 51%
    The one about us being losers i checked out a while ago it really stood out to me
    yeah because with all the advertisement the droid has been getting its def a tough competitor because of its popularity. Dam were 316 votes ahead we gotta keep it up till its over we cant give em a chance to catch up.
    Other than spreading the word, I don't know how else to keep voting.

Yeah i had taken a trip to their comments section, I think they feel the heat that we can do as a community and they are worried. I had gone in their forums section and didn't find any post about this, lame no heart their at all
    BlackBerry Bold 9700 (TMO) 49% (10,852 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 51% (11,173 votes)
    Total Votes: 22,025
    Other than spreading the word, I don't know how else to keep voting.
    yeah i kinda wish it was 12pm or something instead of 3 in the morning lol its hard to get people to vote when they're all sleeping.
    yeah i kinda wish it was 12pm or something instead of 3 in the morning lol its hard to get people to vote when they're all sleeping.
    I'm just glad Palm has it posted on their Facebook and Twitter actively posting updates. It would be pretty BA if they sent a email to everyone who owns a Palm Profile.

Blackberry hasn't even mentioned the article on their Twitter while Palm has referenced it about a dozen times now.

wel,l well, well, i offered two of my techs two extra hours each if they vote against blackberry, and only one of them did it. the other voted with bb cause he has a curve
    I'm just glad Palm has it posted on their Facebook and Twitter actively posting updates. It would be pretty BA if they sent a email to everyone who owns a Palm Profile.

Blackberry hasn't even mentioned the article on their Twitter while Palm has referenced it about a dozen times now.
    yeah blackberry is to rich to care lol they look at this and yawn that's what i like about Palm they posted that thing on facebook at 2am! lol so theyre probably into this as much as we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    wel,l well, well, i offered two of my techs two extra hours each if they vote against blackberry, and only one of them did it. the other voted with bb cause he has a curve
    nice!!
    Crackberry.com now has it on their frontpage. Lots of BB fans in europe are going to read this during the next 6 hours and vote. Gotta step it up!
    Review bomb for Palm - Let's do it!
    Do you guys understand how much revenue Laptop Magazine is getting out of this? 20k views within a day JUST for a poll? When you think about it, it's pretty smart and well laid out.

yeah i kinda wish we had it on the top of our page.
    Quote Originally Posted by pretastic View Post
    Crackberry.com now has it on their frontpage. Lots of BB fans in europe are going to read this during the next 6 hours and vote. Gotta step it up!
    That makes sense. I hope I don't wake up and we lose.

yeah i kinda wish we had it on the top of our page.
    I'm sure the editors of Precentral have already hit the sack. You can try to send them a notice anyways, but it seems like its too late.