Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    I'll be honest - I don't think the Pre is the best overall phone in that contest, but I voted for it because I want to troll the other phones
    August 2009 - January 2011. Thank god I'm no longer a Pre user!

Voted, come on folks lets crush the crackberry. or at least try for the upset.
    i voted. if you are on twitter make sure you tweet the url for others.
    I voted (did so in the last round, as well) but it's not looking good for the Pre+.
    In love with my launch day Pre Plus! Here are my impressions thus far.
    hey phil do u have that program?
    Quote Originally Posted by zig8100 View Post
    hey phil do u have that program?
    Its just done online...just enter the website and hit go, once ur their keep hitting F5 and vote as many times you like!!!lol

PS, if F5 doesnt work, you can keep hitting Go at the top
    Looks like the Pre will fall =(

BlackBerry Bold 9700 (TMO) 70% (584 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 30% (247 votes)

I voted Pre!! =)
    Voted. The last round we had 4,300+ votes for the Pre. Still early in the voting. We just need to keep this thread and other threads active to remind people here to vote.
    Nnnoooooo, Id love the pre to win, ah well, at least we all know its the real winner!!lol
    Ours should be on the front page also!!!! What gives!!!

Help the BlackBerry Bold 9700 Beat the Palm Pre Plus!! | CrackBerry.com

Vote for the Palm Pre Plus!!!!! HERE >>>>> http://blog.laptopmag.com/march-smar...-palm-pre-plus
    they have the contest onthe front page of crackberry.com. we need to do the same thing.
    are you sure that site is working? The count hasn't gone up much, assuming you have been voting tons of times.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    looks like we are going down this rd. 669 to 272 at the time I votedd.
    Vote now at laptop mags website smartphone madness. Show how we love webos and our pre's.
    Quote Originally Posted by daisy96 View Post
    are you sure that site is working? The count hasn't gone up much, assuming you have been voting tons of times.
    I havent been voting loads, as Im in the UK the proxy is slow, and im pretty busy ATM!lol
    Voted. The last round we had 4,300+ votes for the Pre. Still early in the voting. We just need to keep this thread and other threads active to remind people here to vote.
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    voted pre plus
    Quote Originally Posted by zig8100 View Post
    they have the contest onthe front page of crackberry.com. we need to do the same thing.
    Ugh, no wonder why the BB is winning. We need to get precentral to post an article to remind everyone to vote.

I sent a news "tip" to Precentral in hopes they will put it on the front page as well.
    Last edited by nyquistJack; 03/29/2010 at 11:53 AM.
    Ok, well one my iPhone it seems to let me vote more than once, everytime I refresh after voting it allows to vote again. Voted 5 times already for the pre, though it really hasmade much of a dent.
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast