Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
    whats the scroe now i cant open it lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    BlackBerry Bold 9700 (TMO) 49% (6,667 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 51% (6,825 votes)
    Total Votes: 13,492
    We are ahead by %2. When does this end?
    Yay we're winning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    whats the scroe now i cant open it lol
    Pre-6816

BB-6659

BlackBerry Bold 9700 (TMO) 49% (6,683 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 51% (6,843 votes)
    Total Votes: 13,526
    BlackBerry Bold 9700 (TMO) 49% (6,697 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 51% (6,857 votes)
    Quote Originally Posted by jdiperla View Post
    We are ahead by %2. When does this end?
    If it was like the last battle with the nexus one, then it will end at 9:00am the next day
    BlackBerry Bold 9700 (TMO) 49% (6,752 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 51% (6,925 votes)
    Total Votes: 13,677
    Dang! I just want this to end. IT would be so sweet if we even just get to the finals here. That should give the Pre some much needed attention.
  11.    #271  
    I think more vote have been cast on this than even the iphone defeat last week. That has to be shocking everyone. This should be makng headines! Palm rocks.
    If we beat the Bold. We should be able to beat the Tour in the next round.
    We need to keep it up and not let them come back again.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  14.    #274  
    and how does anyone vote for ANYTHING running on t-mobile?
    i just tried voting 4 the pre for the 1st time off my pre, n it said my vote had already been counted :s
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    SWOOOOOP... PALM TAKES THE LEAD
  17.    #277  
    Quote Originally Posted by phil.hsr View Post
    i just tried voting 4 the pre for the 1st time off my pre, n it said my vote had already been counted :s
    if it is based on ip address, ever phone beind the same dhcp might look like te same user?
    T-mobile is a cheap company. And every once and a while they have a pretty decent phone. We shouldn't jump the gun on beating the tour. It would be sweet if we did, but we have one more match after this(If we continue to win) which will be against the HTC HD2. But I am hoping that since its a windows mobile phone that it wont do too well. I played around with it today in a store and I thought it was pure and utter crap to be honest. And for a system like the one it has, it should have been smoother. Instead its just awful.

My other concern is the Motorola Droid. Even though I am not thrilled with it, Many seem to like it. And mostly people who are not tech savvy. Not too mention the marketing surrounding that. If the Droid wins this whole thing, I am pretty sure its not necessarily because its better than all the rest of the phones, but more because more people know about it.

But all in all, if Palm wins this round, it will have a good chance to make to the end.
  19.    #279  
    yep, with te iphone already out could come down to motodroid vs palm. But, we have to win this one first!
    Quote Originally Posted by phil.hsr View Post
    were you on wifi ? if so it reads ip address
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->