Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 663
  1. Jeff80's Avatar
    Posts
    83 Posts
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    #221  
    Quote Originally Posted by daisy96 View Post
    probably because they have the vote thing on their front page. why can't we get it on our front page
    That is a good idea. The poll should be on the front page of precentral so we can get all our votes in! Maybe someone can msg one of the admins.
  2.    #222  
    Why did the PreCentral editors put up a new article? The moment the article about voting went below the fold, the Blackberry pulled ahead! What were they thinking?

    It's still the top story at Crackberry.com

    Come on people, vote. Come on PreCentral, use your head!!! REpost that article at the top!!!

    March Smart Phone Madness Game 11: BlackBerry Bold 9700 vs. Palm Pre Plus
  3. #223  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff80 View Post
    That is a good idea. The poll should be on the front page of precentral so we can get all our votes in! Maybe someone can msg one of the admins.
    It is on the front Page . Although it is embeded in Second article now so you have to scroll down to see it..
  4. #224  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Why did the PreCentral editors put up a new article? The moment the article about voting went below the fold, the Blackberry pulled ahead! What were they thinking?

    It's still the top story at Crackberry.com

    Come on people, vote. Come on PreCentral, use your head!!! REpost that article at the top!!!

    [url= Smart Phone Madness Game 11: BlackBerry Bold 9700 vs. Palm Pre Plus[/url]
    YES PLEASE STICK IT ON THE TOP OF THE FRONT PAGE. PLEASE.
    We are Precentral are the best and it should show.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

    HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
  5. #225  
    Wow we're falling behind big time now. I think the Crack babies are on speed.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  6. bdog421's Avatar
    Posts
    513 Posts
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    #226  
    Go vote preple!!

    Thank you, we have already counted your vote.
    BlackBerry Bold 9700 (TMO) 52% (4,948 votes)
    Palm Pre Plus (VZW) 48% (4,564 votes)
    Total Votes: 9,512
    Return To PollShare ThisPollDaddy.com
  7. #227  
    they must of started a chain letter using there BBM!!
  8. Kedar's Avatar
    Posts
    994 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    #228  
    It's whatever.
    I mean the Iphone is out of the page... the Pre is too.
    You know something went wrong.
  9. Jeff80's Avatar
    Posts
    83 Posts
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    #229  
    I thought it would be an easy win for the Pre, but boy I was wrong. If we were able to take down Nexus, then losing to the BB Bold is a huge upset.
  10. #230  
    This poll has more votes at this point then any of the past polls. We are still behind and it looks like it may come down to the wire.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

    HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
  11. #231  
    This poll is fixed Id say
  12. #232  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff80 View Post
    I thought it would be an easy win for the Pre, but boy I was wrong. If we were able to take down Nexus, then losing to the BB Bold is a huge upset.
    We had a nice lead around 1:30 this afternoon after a big push, but someone must have been watching a lit a fire under the Crackberry babies butts, because they caught up and passed us by alot by 2:00.

    I'm not giving up though, we need another big push.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  13. #233  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Wow we're falling behind big time now. I think the Crack babies are on speed.
    It's tough to beat the ones that were born that way. It's getting close to 5:00pm here on the east coast now. With some luck the 9-5ers will kick in.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

    HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
  14.    #234  
    Quote Originally Posted by spectre686 View Post
    It is on the front Page . Although it is embeded in Second article now so you have to scroll down to see it..
    The moment they posted that second article, the blackberry caught up and then pulled away. Apparently no one scrolls down, especially with that stupid wrestling picture. It's as if precentral was trying to throw the game!

    March Smart Phone Madness Game 11: BlackBerry Bold 9700 vs. Palm Pre Plus
  15. #235  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    We had a nice lead around 1:30 this afternoon after a big push, but someone must have been watching a lit a fire under the Crackberry babies butts, because they caught up and passed us by alot by 2:00.
    Yeah and i think i know who, I don't know if anyone remembers hondacop. but he used to be a troll here untill he got kicked out. and through out the comments on the main page along with the forums there he is posting links to our website forums.
  16. #236  
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    It's tough to beat the ones that were born that way. It's getting close to 5:00pm here on the east coast now. With some luck the 9-5ers will kick in.
    True! we're not finished yet.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  17. #237  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    The moment they posted that second article, the blackberry caught up and then pulled away. Apparently no one scrolls down, especially with that stupid wrestling picture. It's as if precentral was trying to throw the game!

    March Smart Phone Madness Game 11: BlackBerry Bold 9700 vs. Palm Pre Plus
    We may need to have many of us contact the admins to get this put back on top.I asked an hour ago.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

    HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
  18.    #238  
    How can we be losing this to anything running on T-Mobile?

    March Smart Phone Madness Game 11: BlackBerry Bold 9700 vs. Palm Pre Plus
  19. #239  
    If we still have time, we need to post this contest on as many Palm forums/ mailing lists, sites as possible. Remember, use multiple pc's to vote.
  20. #240  
    if you're in college, go to your computer lab...go to every computer lab, and vote on every computer. haha!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions