Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    OK everyone lets not worry, I'm sure a lot of or troops are just at work, The bigger showdown is going to happen at night till the next day at 9:00am when the poll shuts down.
    Good point. BB is old news and a good portion of the work force now uses a Pre or Pixi over BB. BB is so yesterday. lol
    The children of BB will have to go to bed at 9:00pm for school tomarrow.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    Good point. BB is old news and a good portion of the work force now uses a Pre or Pixi over BB. BB is so yesterday. lol
    The children of BB will have to go to bed at 9:00pm for school tomarrow.
    it's spring break :/
    Quote Originally Posted by diyeiogt View Post
    whats more annoying, multiple threads or people complaining about multiple threads? I dunno....STFU and go vote!
    +1, what he said.... now go vote. do it, do it now
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Yeah and my clicking finger is getting tired.
    And I need this finger for other things like.... umm this is a "PG" forum. Never mind. I'll just make the wife dinner.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    And I need this finger for other things like.... umm this is a "PG" forum. Never mind. I'll just make the wife dinner.
    That's where your pre comes handy
    damn, i've been blocked for too much voting. how long will the cooling off period take??
    I think at a time like this the mods should put a lock on this forum that you can only enter if you been a user here with a valid screen-name for at least 1 month. They are looking at our conversation at crapbabie world right now
    Quote Originally Posted by CandleStick69 View Post
    That's where your pre comes handy
    Pocket party lol
    When trying to vote multiple times check that it says
    "Thank you for voting!"

If it does not count you can read "Thank you, we have already counted your vote."
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace187 View Post
    Pocket party lol
    Ohhhhh yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by tony222 View Post
    damn, i've been blocked for too much voting. how long will the cooling off period take??
    A while I was blocked like 2 hours ago and still waiting to get back in.
  12.    #212  
    You can only vote once. Then it says "you vote was already counted" above the graph.

Call your friends and put it on your facebook status!

March Smart Phone Madness Game 11: BlackBerry Bold 9700 vs. Palm Pre Plus
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    ive just been voting and refreshing page and voting again! What elso do I have to do today Let's go Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by tlower View Post
    ive just been voting and refreshing page and voting again! What elso do I have to do today Let's go Pre
    can only vote once,,tried refreshing,,does not work. Like to know how you are the only one who can keep voteing in this manner.
    We're down like 200 odd votes again..
    probably because they have the vote thing on their front page. why can't we get it on our front page
    March Smart Phone Madness Game 11: BlackBerry Bold 9700 vs. Palm Pre Plus

This is the link refresh and vote REFRESH AND VOTE GOD DAMMIT
    UK PRE USER
    IS there a VZW users forum maybe we can recruite them to vote for the Pre since they are showing the Bold on T-Mobile
    It's not that serious Stevee. We do have it on our main page. Check again. Was added like 2 hours ago.