1.    #1  
    I need to get a wireless card/adapter for a desktop computer to use with my pre for tethering, now when I look online at amazon for example, there are certain specifications - like wireless g, n, etc. Does anyone know what type of wireless adapter I'll need to be able to pick up the Pre's wifi from mytether?
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by vtboyarc View Post
    I need to get a wireless card/adapter for a desktop computer to use with my pre for tethering, now when I look online at amazon for example, there are certain specifications - like wireless g, n, etc. Does anyone know what type of wireless adapter I'll need to be able to pick up the Pre's wifi from mytether?
    Thanks!
    Any wireless adapter will work. "G" or "N" refers to the possible speed of the wireless connection you have. For tethering with the pre, a wireless g should be fine. They are less expensive, and getting an "N" will not increase your speed, as it is limited to the bandwidth of your service, in this case the 3g speed of your pre.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by morrison0880 View Post
    Any wireless adapter will work. "G" or "N" refers to the possible speed of the wireless connection you have. For tethering with the pre, a wireless g should be fine. They are less expensive, and getting an "N" will not increase your speed, as it is limited to the bandwidth of your service, in this case the 3g speed of your pre.
    awesome thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by vtboyarc View Post
    awesome thank you!
    No problem. Happy tethering.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html