1.    #1  
    Hello All,

I have been a pre user since day 1 and i love it except for this little issue i have ran into.

I have searched the threads for my problem but i havnt been able to find it.

I installed one of the pre icon changeing patches to 4x5 and i didnt change anything so i went to uninstall it and now all my icons are on 1 page.

Instead of moveing your finger left and right to go to new pages it just put all the icons on one page.

Any ideas how to get the pages back?

Thanks
    Try the "Add/Delete Pages" patch.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
  3.    #3  
    i have installed that patch but how do i move stuff to the new page?
    My wife has been having the same problem with her icons all moving to one page. The only patches she has on her pre is 4+4 by online spending, vk, mesg and email in landscape, and that's it. As for themes just the black patchless theme. No cpu overclock or scale mods done.

I ran the repair utilit and still having probs. I may doctor next.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks i got it working...just a bit time consuming lol

I did add the add/delete patch...created new pages but i had to drag and drop each icon over to the page i wanted.

it seems that when ever u remove the icon pactches it screws up the pages so just pick the 1 you like and drag and drop..lol

It sucks but now i dont have to scroll threw all the extra crap lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by havvoc88 View Post
    Thanks i got it working...just a bit time consuming lol

I did add the add/delete patch...created new pages but i had to drag and drop each icon over to the page i wanted.

it seems that when ever u remove the icon pactches it screws up the pages so just pick the 1 you like and drag and drop..lol

It sucks but now i dont have to scroll threw all the extra crap lol

Thanks
    The patch called "Named Pages in App Launcher" makes it very easy to move stuff from page to page - just use the orange+tap like you're going to delete it, and instead it gives you a selection of which page you would like to move it to.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)