1.    #1  
    Need to doctor my phone but forgot the AC adapter. Is there any way to get the USB prompt for doctoring without it?
    i'm confused?

To doctor you phone all you need is USB Cable and a computer w/ webOS doctor on it..

what AC adapter are you talking about?

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
  3.    #3  
    To get Dr. to fire up you need to get the USB icon on screen (otherwise you never get a "Next" button in Dr.), and the only way to get that icon is to use the whole volume-up/AC adapter trick, as far as I know. I've got it plugged into my computer with USB, but Dr. will not give me a "Next" button . . .
    It looks like the computer is not recognizing that the palm pre is connected, if it was recognizing the phone it would go into usb screen. is that the oem usb cable or an aftermarket cable?

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by 05typesdc5 View Post
    It looks like the computer is not recognizing that the palm pre is connected, if it was recognizing the phone it would go into usb screen. is that the oem usb cable or an aftermarket cable?
    OEM
    You should be able to use the "volume up trick" with just the cable. You want it plugged into the phone but NOT the computer until you get the question mark.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    You should be able to use the "volume up trick" with just the cable. You want it plugged into the phone but NOT the computer until you get the question mark.
    Got it to happen--somehow. I couldn't recreate and post the steps if I tried!

Here's hoping I can get this phone going again!

Thanks.