1.    #1  
    hey guys , one simple question to the people who receive his refurbished phone from palm, I'll like to know what delivery service palm use to deliver the phones usp or fedex and if you need to sign or if they just leave at your door?.
    I'm asking because this week they sending me my refurb device and I want to make sure in case I have to work that day!
    thanks
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    FedEx, signature required.
  3.    #3  
    thanks man!
    Are You Getting The Phone Directly From Palm Or From The Carriers Insurance Company? Not Sure How Palm Themselves Send The Phones, But I Do Kno That Sprints Insurance Company Uses UPS (I Work There). Dont Know If Im Any Help, But I Guess Every Lil Bit Of Info Can Be Useful.
    My friend got his through ups before
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    sprint is ups and verizon is fed ex. Not sure if it's coming from palm though.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by PJaE00 View Post
    Are You Getting The Phone Directly From Palm Or From The Carriers Insurance Company? Not Sure How Palm Themselves Send The Phones, But I Do Kno That Sprints Insurance Company Uses UPS (I Work There). Dont Know If Im Any Help, But I Guess Every Lil Bit Of Info Can Be Useful.
    Directly from palm
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    FYI, Palm will send you tracking information (FedEx) as soon as it ships.
    fedex
    I can confirm Sprint is UPS. Last time I had a Verizon phone sent here, it was FedEx, like the others said. No signature required (well, technically, but it's a small town. I've been friends with my local driver for 20 years or so. He just leaves stuff in my car if he sees it at the store)