1.    #1  
    I am very excited to see the Pre Plus and Pixi Plus coming to ATT. What I am worried about is that they will lock it down like the Backflip and the upcoming Dell Android phone (the name escapes me).

If they do, does this mean no Homebrew Apps???
    There's no way they could really block homebrew apps unless they had a custom version of WebOS. Even so, we would still be able to get around it somehow.
    Well didn't they say that there was a weird, new release version of webOS on the AT&T Pre+..... Codenamed "arak" or somesuch?

I, too, am worried about AT&T lockdown. Been waiting quite a while for AT&T to pick up the Pre+, don't know what I'd do if the lockdown became a reality.
    THIS IS HOW WE HANDLE BUSINESS
    In the past Palm has given us an Unlocked Gsm. I wonder why they haven't with the Pre or Pixi yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    In the past Palm has given us an Unlocked Gsm. I wonder why they haven't with the Pre or Pixi yet.
    +1...... but their is no way that they are going to block homebrew, our developers are way smarter then them, so if they do....then we will patch what ever it is that blocks it lol
    Traditionally, unlocked GSM comes after AT&T, look at the Centro.