1.    #1  
    Is there an option that allows you to have a different ringtone for someone NOT in your contact list? It seems like I had that option on my Palm Treo. Again, I'm referring to a different ring for callers NOT in my contact list. I know I can assign different ringtones to folks in my caller list. Oh, and I'm not referring to patches. Thanks.
    PalmPilot, PalmIIIc, Treo 650, Pre, Pre 3, Nokia 1020, Lumia 950

"It's good to be the King" - Mel Brooks, History of the World, Part 1

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." General George S. Patton
    Elyron has created a patch for that it is in Preware as well.
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ml#post2311811
    Quote Originally Posted by clemgrad85 View Post
    Is there an option that allows you to have a different ringtone for someone NOT in your contact list? ...Oh, and I'm not referring to patches. Thanks.
    While you specified you weren't referring to a patch, you should really consider the suggested patch since it exactly provides the option you requested. Despite all the tales of woe you may find in some threads here, when installed with care, most patches (including the one recommended here) perform flawlessly in the background making the patched feature a desireable modification to the operating system.