1.    #1  
    I'm looking in the apps catalog but can't seem to find this app.Can someone tell me where it is?
    there is no precentral app currently
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    there is a precentral "app" that is really just a bookmark for precentral's mobile website and it is available through preware
    I consider it more of a bookmark than an app. It just takes you directly to the p|c mobile site. In Preware.
    I believe I found it in the preware feeds.
  6.    #6  
    so that bookmark is in preware patches,or apps?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by becrazy2 View Post
    I believe I found it in the preware feeds.
    thanks!!!
    It's an app. Look under list everything. It's called - Unnofficial PreCentral App. I just looked it up.
    its at precentral
    I'm still looking forward to when we have an actual Precentral app. All I really want is the ability to use the 'Thank' button without having to open up the full site.
    I went to the apps and typed in unofficial precentral app and I could not see it. Did you say it is on the precentral page???
    Mary
    Palm Pre (her)
    Palm Pre (his)
    I have Sprint and proud of it!
    Quote Originally Posted by maryinredding View Post
    I went to the apps and typed in unofficial precentral app and I could not see it. Did you say it is on the precentral page???
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-a...precentral-app