1.    #1  
    I'm in UK and my Appstore/Preware are down. Haven't been on here for a while, so I'm presuming it's something to do with us getting paid apps at last. Sorry if this has been posted before, if so, feel free to flame me viciously, and without mercy.
    Absolutely mental Depeche Mode fan since 1988, iPhone themer, app UI design, PM me for anything graphics-wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    You got lost. This is the US forum. And both WR AppCat and Preware are up btw.
    Actually, this is the general Pre forum lol. Nice try though.
    im affraid my app catalog is up and running...shame...ah well, only a couple of days!!!Btw, do we know how we're gona get charged, will any puchases be put on our o2 bill or do we have to allocate a credit/debit card?
    You got lost. This is the US forum. And both WR AppCat and Preware are up btw.
    i spend alot of time on this 'US' forum, and this is the first time ive felt unwelcome!

I just hope any other international pre users ignore ignorant comments like this...

P.S, finally, if you aint from the UK, why post a comment about a UK specific subject?
    Is that so? Thought it was the CDMA section.
    Well, posting this in the GSM section would make more sense right?
    I was hoping you'd say this, as their are more pre users in this section, its the best section to post and read..so no, it would make sense to post in both!
    Is that so? Thought it was the CDMA section.
    Well, posting this in the GSM section would make more sense right?
    No, this is the general Pre forum. However, I will agree that it would make more sense to have this thread in the GSM forum. But it still fits in just fine here

Back on topic. I'm hoping that other countries start getting access to paid apps Didn't Palm say it would happen on March 31st though?
  7.    #7  
    Ah well, they can move it if they see fit. I searched and didn't see anything similar, forgot about the GSM specific section.
    This is the first time my App Store has been down since I bought the Pre, and I haven't installed any patches at all since 1.4, so I just presumed. It does seem a little odd, and the email I got from Palm stated UK would get the app store at the end of March.
    Last edited by pumpa; 03/28/2010 at 06:36 PM.
    Absolutely mental Depeche Mode fan since 1988, iPhone themer, app UI design, PM me for anything graphics-wise.
    WOW, bite my head off. Did I offend you or what?
    I was simply suggesting the ROW AppCat (restofworld) seemed more of a GSM issue.
    Ok, we know your opinion now. Lets get back on topic.

Sure, the App Catalog being down might just be something random. It could also be Palm getting it ready for paid apps. They did say they would be available at the end of March...
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Didn't Palm say it would happen on March 31st though?
    This.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
  10.    #10  
    Well, all I can say is, my App Store is still down, as is Preware. Causing an argument was never my intention.
    I'm not sure if Palm said it would happen by March 31 or on March 31...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    I'm not sure if Palm said it would happen by March 31 or on March 31...
    Either way, March 31st is only three days away