Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    Modern Combat is proof we'll get NOVA. The multiplayer with iphone users proves we'll be able to play with them. It's gonna be awesome! Oh, and for those who hate the aiming in modern combat, there's no looking down the sights in nova, its just hipfire XD
    Just my 2 cents
  2. bdog421's Avatar
    Posts
    513 Posts
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    #2  
    Modern combat is awesome, playing over 3G connection is even more awesome.

    So in nova will we be able to play over 3G network? If not that would suck for me. Also how many players at the same time? I want to see all online games run over the cell networks.
  3. #3  
    cool, cant wait till it is out for nova
  4. #4  
    is there any kind of in-game chat? either typing or talking? if not i figure we can just initiate a phone call and then start up the game. of course, the people on cdma networks would have to be connected to a wifi hotspot. anyone know if any of this is possible?
  5. Honis's Avatar
    Posts
    508 Posts
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by charles77k View Post
    is there any kind of in-game chat? either typing or talking? if not i figure we can just initiate a phone call and then start up the game. of course, the people on cdma networks would have to be connected to a wifi hotspot. anyone know if any of this is possible?
    Why would you want to talk with all those 13 year old kids using their Mom's iPhone and iNany? Honestly...
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by bdog421 View Post
    Modern combat is awesome, playing over 3G connection is even more awesome.

    So in nova will we be able to play over 3G network? If not that would suck for me. Also how many players at the same time? I want to see all online games run over the cell networks.
    NOVA is more recent, so yes, in theory
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Honis View Post
    Why would you want to talk with all those 13 year old kids using their Mom's iPhone and iNany? Honestly...


    oh i meant for when i play with friends. can you even add friends?
  8.    #8  
    yes, you can add friends, through a system called gameloft live. exactly like xbox live
  9. #9  
    That is nice to know. I have a teacher with a pre that wants to connect with her sister who has an iphone.
  10. #10  
    And to all those who said it couldn't be done....lol

Posting Permissions