Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hey. This thing is awesome. Anyone notice it cleans it as you take it out and put it in?

they, and the headphones are pretty nice imo.
    I also love the Pre's "sleeping bag". It helps keep mine safe while it's in my pocket at work. I work in construction so I'm constantly moving around, squatting, crawling, etc. Using the sleeping bag, I don't have to worry about my Pre getting scratched up
  3.    #3  
    right?

I bet it helps keep the sliders clean too.
    Quote Originally Posted by blatherdrift View Post
    right?

I bet it helps keep the sliders clean too.
    I'm sure it keeps out alot of dust and other foreign material. I'm sure it also protects the Pre from my sweaty jeans pocket. I work mostly on the roof of buildings, so my pockets get sweaty pretty quick lol
    One of my dogs ate mine.... I miss it!
    Quote Originally Posted by ducatti20 View Post
    You can buy them on ebay. I lost mine and got another cheap.
    AmpachPre, your music your way.

I keep the earbuds and a spare battery in it...
    I miss my pouch. I accidentially left it behind at a bar in December.
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    when I return my pre I'm going to forget to put it in the box with everything else, that way I can have two.
    Quote Originally Posted by del420 View Post
    when I return my pre I'm going to forget to put it in the box with everything else, that way I can have two.
    When you return your Pre for a refurb, you should keep the accessories. They only need the Pre itself. I even got to keep my battery when I exchanged mine at BB.
    I lost it for about a month and found it in some washed laundry, but never really got back into using it. Gonna start now!
    mine was in storage for a month or so, when i got it out i couldnt believe how i lived without it
    I use the palm leather case, which is equally as awesome. The pouch hold my spare battery and external charger.
    yeah, I love the original OEM Pouch, too. I lost mine a few weeks ago, and figured this forum was such an awesome place, that surely someone somewhere had an extra they weren't using.

I started a thread looking for one, and got three sent to me within a week:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...m-pouches.html

Anyone looking for a replacement could hit folks up again and see what happens. Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by ducatti20 View Post
    Mine did the same thing... Damn dog!
    I lost mine somewhere. I was using the Palm slide case but I installed the zagg invisable shield and it didn't fit right so I switched to the 'sleeping bag' now it's MIA
    I've got mine, never used it. I have a nice top case I got awhile back that fits the Pre perfectly, so the little sleeping bag has been in my desk drawer since I got the phone.
    The "sleeping bag" is pretty sweet. ha

I use it mostly as a "pad" for the Pre to sit on my desk as work, since the finish of the phone is so slickery normally, this way I don't have to worry about it sliding around my desk.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    I tried it and liked everything about it except the extra step it took to extract my Pre from it everytime I received a phone call. I put a Zagg screen protector on and have not used it since.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    The "sleeping bag" is pretty sweet. ha

I use it mostly as a "pad" for the Pre to sit on my desk as work, since the finish of the phone is so slickery normally, this way I don't have to worry about it sliding around my desk.
    Cheaper than a Touchstone back, I guess.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast