1.    #1  
    Is there a standard app or preference that shows a digital clock like on Android or HTC Sense....the little one at the top center is very very small for aging eyes? Thanks...or is this an app I have to install?
    I have an app called timepiece,,big clock,,dif color options,,great alarm clock options also
    just go to app catolog and search timepiece.
    Go to the standard Alarm - Clock app, open it up, its big or turn the Pre sideways and it gets real big. Or am I missing something here?
    Clie>Treo 600p> Treo 650p>Treo 755p>Treo 800w>Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by beachboy View Post
    Go to the standard Alarm - Clock app, open it up, its big or turn the Pre sideways and it gets real big. Or am I missing something here?
    He's probably wanting a big "constantly on" clock right on the Pre's "home page" like Androids have..

NO I don't think there's such an animal for webOS
  6.    #6  
    Yes..."constantly on" if possible
    The big clock on the lock screen not good enough?
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    I believe there's a patch in preware to increase the font size on the top bar
  9.    #9  
    Yes..a big clock on lock screen is exacty what I am looking for...so does this come as "standard"..i.e I like to use the phone as clock...so by pressing the power button...can I have a big clock on the lock screen? Thanks
    You can't beat Timepeace for what you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by jiholl5333 View Post
    Yes..a big clock on lock screen is exacty what I am looking for...so does this come as "standard"..i.e I like to use the phone as clock...so by pressing the power button...can I have a big clock on the lock screen? Thanks
    I am assuming from this post that you don't actually own a Pre yet?

Yes, there is a large clock on the lock screen.
    I gotta say, I'd like to see time, news, and weather widgets added to WebOS. It would be a cool addition. If you don't like them, turn them off, if you do, turn them on...everybody's happy.
    The Saint
  13.    #13  
    Yes, not yet...ready for upgrade on Verizon debating between pre plus, BB tour2 or Nexus One. Really like the form factor of the Pre .. I have had basic flip phone for a while and really like the feel of talking into a device that is shaped like a phone and not a candybar.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveChelios View Post
    I am assuming from this post that you don't actually own a Pre yet?

Yes, there is a large clock on the lock screen.
    +1
    Good observation too on the non-owner part.

OP - just purchase the Pre+ today and get it over with. To consider the N1 or BB only makes sense if........ Hmm I can't think of anything. They just don't compare anymore.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!